|Morgan Yates Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||January 25, 1995|
Morgan Yates is an American YouTuber and social media influencer who creates content around travel, fashion, beauty, and lifestyle on her self-titled YouTube channel that has amassed more than 350k subscribers. She also runs a secondary YouTube channel dedicated to vlogging which has also garnered more than 100k subscribers. Morgan is also popular on Instagram with more than 50k followers.
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Morgan graduated from The Governor’s School of North Carolina in 2012. She then got enrolled at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and graduated in 2017 with a degree in video production and media entrepreneurship.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – She has 2 younger sisters.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Long, straight, dense hair
- Charming smile
- Mildly stocky frame
- Curvaceous figure
- Has a mole on her right cheek
- Has a ‘Cross’ tattooed on the back of her right ear
On social media, Morgan has endorsed brands such as –
- Canon USA
- Barnes & Noble
- Seventeen Magazine
- Clean & Clear
Morgan Yates Facts
- Morgan and 2 of her friends had started a YouTube channel during their sophomore year in high school with the title ‘The Forever Glamorous’. As her friends’ contribution to the channel began to diminish, Morgan began running the channel on her own.
- While she was in the senior year of her high school, she had wished to pursue a nursing course in college. However, as her YouTube channel started to blow up around that time, she decided to choose college courses that were more in line with her other loves, editing, and filming.
- A year before her graduation from university, in 2016, she interned with the scripted programming department of AwesomenessTV, a multi-channel network that had started as a solo YouTube channel.
- Morgan’s father helps her out with accounting and manages her finances so that she can set money aside for her yearly taxes.
- She is a keen traveler and visited 13 states in the United States within the calendar year of 2017.
Featured Image by Morgan Yates / Instagram