Nadine Elizabeth Louise Coyle
Nadine, Nadz, Diney
Derry, Northern Ireland
Sunset Beach, California, United States
Nadine attended Thornhill College in Derry, Northern Ireland.
Singer, songwriter, entrepreneur
- Father – Niall Coyle
- Mother – Lillian Coyle
- Siblings – Rachel Coyle (Sister), Charmaine Coyle (Sister)
Pop, pop-rock, R&B
Polydor, Fascination Records, Black Pen
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nadine Coyle dated –
- Neil McCafferty (2000-2004) – Irish footballer, Neil McCafferty and Nadine dated for quite some time from 2000 to 2004. She was 15 when they first met each other in 2000. Though, she didn’t call him as her boyfriend. Neil was like her very best friend and as per her, she didn’t see him as a regular boyfriend.
- David Wilcox (2003) – Canadian rock musician, David Wilcox and Nadine dated briefly in July 2003.
- Jesse Metcalfe (2006-2007) – American actor, Jesse Metcalfe and Nadine Coyle romanced each other from February 2006 to May 2007.
- Jason Bell (2008-Present) – Former professional American football cornerback, Jason Bell and Nadine started dating in January 2008. They got engaged in late 2010, but the engagement was called off in May 2011. They reconciled later in 2013. It was revealed on August 15, 2013, that she was expecting a baby. The couple welcomed a daughter, named, Anaíya Bell in February 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
35-26-36 in or 89-66-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU)
Barbie, Nintendo DS, KitKat, Samsung, Pandora, Sunsilk, Gillette, etc.
Best Known For
As Girls Aloud member
Girls Aloud first released their album Sound of the Underground on May 26, 2003, via Polydor Records. It was certified as Platinum and recorded sales of 368,000 in UK.
It also peaked at #2 in the country.
As Solo artist
On November 8, 2010, Nadine released her debut album Insatiable via Black Pen Records. It reached #20 and #47 at Ireland and UK music charts.
In 1999, Nadine had a supporting role as a young girl in a 10-minute short comedy film Surfing with William.
First TV Show
In 2001, Nadine was a contestant on the reality TV series Irish Popstars. But, she left the show as she was underage.
Next, Nadine competed in the ITV’s singing reality series Popstars: The Rivals in 2002 and finished as a winner.
Nadine chooses her food wisely. She feels better if she eats healthy food.
She eats 3 simple meals a day. Because one has a complete day to burn off the food eaten during the breakfast, she does not think unnecessarily and eats whatever she feels like.
In 2010, she was criticized for looking rail thin in the pictures, especially her legs.
Nadine Coyle Favorite Things
- Food – Mashed potatoes and chips
- TV Show – Nigella Lawson’s cooking shows
- Book – Of Mice And Men (By John Steinbeck)
- Destination / Place – Anywhere hot
- Movie – Pretty Woman (1990)
- Actor – George Clooney
- Actress – Halle Berry
Source – Lifestyle.one, Mirror.co.uk
Nadine Coyle Facts
- At 2, Nadine’s singing talent was first noticed by her parents when she sang The Drifters’ song “Saturday Night at the Movies.”
- Nadine didn’t take much interest in education but still managed to get good grades.
- Nadine is the owner of an Irish pub named Nadine Irish Mist.
- In 2010, she suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning due to a boiler leaking the odorless carbon monoxide gas for a huge 4 months in the rented home.
- Nadine is a supporter of Glasgow Celtic Football Club.
- Out of the 5 girls of Girls Aloud, she was the third one to enter the band.
- In FHM’s list of 100 Sexiest Women of 2005, she was listed at #35.
- At the age of 17, she found a lump in her breast and thought that she might be having breast cancer.
- She has served as a guest judge for an episode of America’s Next Top Model in 2012.