|Nadine Coyle Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 15, 1985|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Nadine Coyle is an Irish singer, songwriter, actor, model, writer, producer, and entrepreneur who initially gained popularity as a member of the English-Irish pop girl group named Girls Aloud, created through the ITV talent show Popstars: The Rivals in 2002. Her fellow Girls Aloud members included Cheryl, Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts, and Kimberley Walsh and the group achieved a string of 20 consecutive top 10 singles in the United Kingdom, including 4 number ones. With Girls Aloud, she worked on albums like Sound of the Underground, Tangled Up, What Will the Neighbours Say?, Out of Control, and Chemistry. Nadine has also branched out as a solo artist and has released albums, extended plays, and tracks such as Sweetest High, Fool for Love, Nadine, Insatiable, and Go to Work. Through the years, she has been a part of various projects including Girls Aloud: Off the Record, Soft Border Patrol, Saturday Kitchen, Girls Aloud: Ten Years at the Top, America’s Next Top Model, The Horne Section, I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!, and The Great Celebrity Bake Off For Stand Up to Cancer.
Nadine Elizabeth Louise Coyle
Nadine, Nadz, Diney
Derry, Northern Ireland
Sunset Beach, California, United States
Nadine attended Thornhill College in Derry, Northern Ireland.
Singer, Songwriter, Entrepreneur, Model, Actor, Writer, Producer
- Father – Niall Coyle
- Mother – Lillian Coyle
- Siblings – Rachel Coyle (Sister), Charmaine Coyle (Sister)
- Others – John Kavanagh (Maternal Grandfather)
Nadine Coyle has been repped by Fascination Records, Record Label, London, England, United Kingdom.
Pop, pop-rock, R&B
Polydor, Fascination Records, Black Pen, Virgin EMI Records
Her net worth had been $13 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nadine Coyle has dated –
- Neil McCafferty (2000-2004) – Irish footballer Neil McCafferty and Nadine dated for quite some time from 2000 to 2004. She was 15 when they first met each other in 2000. Though, she didn’t call him her boyfriend. Neil was like her very best friend and as per her, she didn’t see him as a regular boyfriend.
- David Wilcox (2003) – Canadian rock musician David Wilcox and Nadine dated briefly in July 2003.
- Jesse Metcalfe (2006-2007) – American actor Jesse Metcalfe and Nadine Coyle romanced each other from February 2006 to May 2007.
- Jason Bell (2008-Present) – Former professional American football cornerback Jason Bell and Nadine started dating in January 2008. They got engaged in late 2010, but the engagement was called off in May 2011. They reconciled later in 2013. It was revealed on August 15, 2013, that she was expecting a baby. The couple welcomed a daughter, named, Anaíya Bell in February 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
Nadine Coyle is of Irish and Northern Irish descent.
35-26-36 in or 89-66-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 7 (UK) or 40 (EU)
Barbie, Nintendo DS, KitKat, Samsung, Pandora, Sunsilk, Gillette, etc.
Best Known For
Being a member of the pop girl group Girls Aloud. The group got dissolved in 2013. The other 4 members of the band were Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts, and Kimberley Walsh.
As Girls Aloud member
Girls Aloud first released their album Sound of the Underground on May 26, 2003, via Polydor Records. It was certified as Platinum and recorded sales of 368,000 in the UK.
It also peaked at #2 in the country.
As Solo artist
On November 8, 2010, Nadine released her debut album Insatiable via Black Pen Records. It reached #20 and #47 on Ireland and UK music charts.
In 1999, Nadine had a supporting role as a young girl in a 10-minute short comedy film Surfing with William.
First TV Show
In 2001, Nadine was a contestant on the reality TV series Irish Popstars. But, she left the show as she was underage.
Next, Nadine competed in ITV’s singing reality series Popstars: The Rivals in 2002 and finished as a winner.
Nadine chooses her food wisely. She feels better if she eats healthy food.
She eats 3 simple meals a day. Because one has a complete day to burn off the food eaten during breakfast, she does not think unnecessarily and eats whatever she feels like.
In 2010, she was criticized for looking rail-thin in the pictures, especially her legs.
Nadine Coyle Favorite Things
- Food – Mashed potatoes and chips
- TV Show – Nigella Lawson’s cooking shows
- Book – Of Mice And Men (By John Steinbeck)
- Destination / Place – Anywhere hot
- Movie – Pretty Woman (1990)
- Actor – George Clooney
- Actress – Halle Berry
Source – Lifestyle.one, Mirror.co.uk
Nadine Coyle Facts
- At 2, Nadine’s singing talent was first noticed by her parents when she sang The Drifters’ song “Saturday Night at the Movies.”
- Nadine didn’t take much interest in education but still managed to get good grades.
- Nadine is the owner of an Irish pub named Nadine Irish Mist.
- In 2010, she suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning due to a boiler leaking the odorless carbon monoxide gas for a huge 4 months in the rented home.
- Nadine is a supporter of Glasgow Celtic Football Club.
- Out of the 5 girls of Girls Aloud, she was the third one to enter the band.
- In FHM’s list of 100 Sexiest Women of 2005, she was listed at #35.
- At the age of 17, she found a lump in her breast and thought that she might be having breast cancer.
- She has served as a guest judge for an episode of America’s Next Top Model in 2012.