|Nâdiya Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 19, 1973|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nâdiya is a French singer, songwriter, musician, and actress who has released a number of albums and tracks which include the likes of Changer les Choses, Odyssée, Nâdiya, Électron Libre, 16/9, La Source, Dénoue mes mains, Tired of Being Sorry (Laisse le destin l’emporter) (with Enrique Iglesias), Si loin de vous (Hey oh… par la radio), and No Future in the Past (ft. Kelly Rowland).
Tours, Centre-Val de Loire, France
Singer, Songwriter, Composer, Musician, Actress
R&B, Pop, Dance-Pop, Hip Hop
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Pierced nose
- A mole above her lips
- During her school years, she became more interested in sport-studies and won the title of Junior Champion of France’s 800 meters in 1989.
- Nâdiya released her official debut album, Changer les Choses, on November 5, 2001, and it included songs like Chaque fois, J’ai confiance en toi, Simon, La personne à qui tu penses, and T’es en moi.
- The 2 singles Chaque fois and J’ai confiance en toi from the album Changer les Choses became quite popular and also charted in the French Singles Chart. However, the album was unable to make it to the top 200 in France.
- On December 5, 2008, she released her 4th studio album, Électron Libre, in France and it was ranked at number #61 on the Belgian (Walloon) Albums Chart and at number #69 on the French Albums Chart.
- In the year 2009, Nâdiya was nominated for the NRJ Music Awards in “Group / duet / troupe of the year” (with Enrique Iglesias) and “French female artist of the year” categories.
- Her accessories brand, DMYD (Detail Makes Your Difference), dedicated to the art of living has been launched with a range of jewelry, candles, home fragrances, and cosmetics.
Featured Image by Nâdiya / Instagram