|Naomi Ackie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 2, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Naomi Ackie is a British actress and theatre artist who has appeared in a variety of roles in shows and movies such as Anna in Lady Macbeth, Jannah in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, Bonnie in The End of the F***ing World, Jen in Doctor Who, Ruby in The Bisexual, Beth in Cleaning Up, Grace in The Corrupted, and Louise Everitt in Vera.
Walthamstow, London, England, United Kingdom
Naomi Ackie studied at Walthamstow School for Girls. After that, she got enrolled at the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, from where she graduated in 2012.
Actress, Theatre Artist
- Father – He was a Transport for London employee.
- Mother – She worked for the National Health Service.
- Siblings – She has an older brother and a sister.
Naomi Ackie has been signed with Hamilton Hodell, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Naomi Ackie is of African-Grenadian descent.
- Curly hair
- Gap teeth
Naomi Ackie Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Walthamstow, London.
- Her parents are second-generation immigrants from Grenada.
- When she was 11 years old, Naomi Ackie got her first acting role as angel Gabriel in a school nativity play.
- In November 2015, she made her TV show debut by appearing as Jen in an episode titled Face the Raven of the science fiction drama series, Doctor Who.
- Naomi made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Anna, the housemaid, in the 2016 drama film, Lady Macbeth, based on the novella Lady Macbeth of the Mtsensk District by Nikolai Leskov. She co-starred in the film alongside Florence Pugh, Cosmo Jarvis, Paul Hilton, and Christopher Fairbank.
- For her performance in Lady Macbeth, she won the British Independent Film Award for “Most Promising Newcomer” and also received nominations for the British Independent Film Award as well as the Evening Standard British Film Award in the “Best Supporting Actress” category.
- Alongside Alex Lawther, Jessica Barden, Gemma Whelan, Wunmi Mosaku, Steve Oram, Christine Bottomley, Navin Chowdhry, and Barry Ward, Naomi Ackie has co-starred as Bonnie, a love interest of Clive Koch who believes that James and Alyssa murdered Clive out of spite, in the dark comedy-drama television series, The End of the F***ing World.
- She won the BAFTA TV Award for “Best Supporting Actress” in 2020 for her role in The End of the F***ing World.
- As a stage artist, she has played Gowrie in The Snow Queen, Mama in The Nutcracker and the Mouse King, Esther in The Day the Waters Came, and Grace Gibson in Solace of the Road.
Featured Image by Naomi Ackie / Pinterest