|Manjima Mohan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 11, 1993|
Manjima Mohan is an Indian actress who has majorly worked in Tamil, Malayalam, and Telugu cinema. She is known for her performances in films like Thenkasipattanam, Kaliyoonjal, N.T.R: Mahanayakudu, Mikhaeli, and many others. Manjima made her debut as a child actress and her father was a renowned cinematographer which motivated her in becoming an actress. She is praised for her performances and received the “Best Female Debut” at 64th Filmfare Awards South in the year 2017. Manjima has worked in 3 languages that is Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam. She is loved by the audience and has made a name for her self.
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
She has done her schooling from Nirmala Bhavan Higher Secondary School, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, and later on completed her graduation in B.Sc in Mathematics from Stella Maris College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Actress, TV Host
- Father – Vipin Mohan (Cinematographer)
- Mother – Kalamandalam Girija (Dancer)
- Siblings – Vivek Mohan (Brother)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Manjima has dated –
- Gautham Karthik (2019-Present) – In 2019, Manjima met actor Gautham Karthik and soon started dating. However, they confirmed their relationship 3 years later in late 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
- Big Attractive Eyes
She has been a part of commercials like –
- Daniel Wellington
- Kiehls India
Manjima Mohan’s Favorite Things
- Actress – Anushka Shetty
- Food – Spicy Chicken made by her mother
- Desserts – Caramel Custard, Gulab Jamun
Manjima Mohan’s Facts
- She has worked as a child actress in the Malayalam Film Industry for more than 4 years.
- She has also been a TV host and hosted a show for kids named Hai Kids on Surya TV.
- Manjima made her debut as a child artist with the film Kaliyoonjal in 1997.
- She made her Telugu film debut with Sahasam Swasaga Sagipo in the year 2016.
- She made her Tamil film debut with Sathriyan in the year 2017.
- Manjima won the “Best child artist” award at Asianet Film Awards for her film Priyam.
- Manjima was nominated for the “Best Debut-Female (Malayalam)” in the year 2016 for her film Oru Vadakkan Selfie.
- Despite being an experienced actor, she said she faced a lot of difficulties when she went on set for her debut film.
Featured Image By Kiransaphotography / Instagram