|Natalia Oreiro Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¼ in|
|Date of Birth||May 19, 1977|
Natalia Oreiro is an Uruguayan singer, songwriter, actor, model, producer, and fashion designer. Her discography consists of albums and tracks like Natalia Oreiro, Cambio Dolor, Tu Veneno, Turmalina, Un Ramito de Violetas, Me Muero de Amor, Corazón Valiente (ft. Rubén Rada), Río De La Plata, Que Digan Lo Que Quieran, To Russia with Love, Todos Me Miran, and Gilda, no me arrepiento de este amor. Natalia has also been cast in a varioty of shows and movies which icnlude Muñeca Brava, Kachorra, Amanda O, La peli, Sos mi vida, Patito feo, Lynch, Solamente Vos, Entre caníbales, Música en espera, Un Argentino en New York, Clandestine Childhood, My First Wedding, Las vidas posibles, The German Doctor, and I’m Gilda.
Natalia Marisa Oreiro Iglesias
La Figurita, Montevideo, Uruguay
She took drama classes when she was eight years old.
She is a high school dropout.
Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Model, Producer, Fashion Designer
- Father – Carlos Florencio Oreiro Poggio (Co-owner of Dormiflex, a mattress company)
- Mother – Mabel Cristina Iglesias Bourié (Former Hairdresser, Housewife)
- Siblings – Adriana Oreiro (Older Sister)
She has been managed by –
- Media Art Management S.L., Talent Management Company, Madrid, Spain
- World Talent House, Talent Agency, Mexico
Latin pop, rock
BMG, Ariola, Warner
Her net worth had been $10 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7¼ in or 171 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natalia Oreiro has dated –
- Pablo Echarri (1994-2000) – Natalia Oreiro was in a relationship with Argentinian actor Pablo Echarri from 1994 to 2000.
- Iván Noble (1998) – Natalia dated Argentinean musician Iván Noble for a short while in 1998.
- Ricardo Mollo (2001-Present) – She married Argentinian musician Ricardo Mollo in 2001 and they have a son Merlín Atahualpa (b. January 26, 2012). Their son was born at the Los Arcos Hospital in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Luciano Castro (2008) – It was RUMORed that she had an affair with Argentine actor Luciano Castro in 2008. The duo worked together in the comedy television series Amanda O.
Race / Ethnicity
- Modest personality
- Her voice
34-28-36 in or 86-71-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
She has worked in over 30 TV commercials including Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Knorr, and Johnson & Johnson.
In 1991, Natalia was seen in an O.B. TV commercial.
She became the new face of L’Oreal in 2011.
Best Known For
Natalia is best known for working in movies including An Argentinian in New York (1998), Cleopatra (2003), Música en Espera (2009), France (2009), Miss Tacuarembó (2010), and My First Wedding (2011).
Her notable TV roles include Top Models (1996) and Rich and Famous (1997).
She made her movie debut with Un Argentino en New York in 1998 portraying the role of Verónica ‘Vero’ De Ricci.
First TV Show
Her first TV show was Canal 9 series Inconquistable corazón (1994) as Victoria.
Though, her first TV appearance was in El show de Xuxa in 1990 as Herself – Paquita.
Her debut music album Natalia Oreiro was released in 1998. This Spanish language album was certified as “Platinum” in Poland with over 100,000 sales.
Natalia Oreiro Favorite Things
- Movie – It’s A Wonderful Life (1946)
- Song – Imagine by John Lennon
- Sport – Swimming
- Food – Lasagna, pizza, salad, sandwich, ice-cream
- Actor – Nicolas Cage, John Malkovich, Michelle Pfeiffer
- Celebrity – Evita, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley
- Perfume – Kenzo
- Flower – Jasmine
- Color – Red
Source – Last.fm
Natalia Oreiro Facts
- Natalia shifted base to Argentina to become a star when she was 16 years old.
- Before becoming a successful celebrity, she was an MTV VJ.
- She is a former Miss Hawaiian Tropic Uruguay.
- In 2001, the singer was nominated for a Latin Grammy for Tu Veneno in the Best Female Pop Vocal Album category. She became the first Uruguayan musician to get a Grammy nomination.
- In 2002, she was the Godmother of the Uruguayan soccer team in Korea /Japan.
- She was a part of the Walter Domínguez music video Nueva farándula in 2010.
- She has been part of many social awareness programs and events for Greenpeace, UNICEF, and other similar organizations.
- Natalia became a vegetarian in 2005.
- In 2011, UNICEF named her as their ambassador for Argentina and Uruguay.
- In December 2011, the singer did a n*de photoshoot for Greenpeace in Buenos Aires in Argentina.
- She co-starred as Eva, Lilith’s mother, in the 2013 Argentine historical drama film The German Doctor (Spanish: Wakolda). For this role, she was awarded as the “Best Actress” at the 2nd Unasur Cine International Film Festival.
- At the age of 12, she started giving auditions for advertisements.
- The Esquire Magazine included her in the list of The Sexiest Woman Alive Atlas.
- She was cast in the titular role in the 2016 Argentine biographical drama film I’m Gilda (Spanish: Gilda, no me arrepiento de este amor).