Natalia Marisa Oreiro Iglesias
La Figurita, Montevideo, Uruguay
She took drama classes when she was eight-years-old.
She is a high school dropout.
Singer, songwriter, actress, model
- Father – Carlos Florencio Oreiro Poggio (Co-owner of Dormiflex, a mattress company)
- Mother – Mabel Cristina Iglesias Bourié (Former Hairdresser, Housewife)
- Siblings – Adriana Oreiro (Older Sister)
She is managed by –
- Media Art Management S.L.
- World Talent House
Latin pop, rock
BMG – Ariola
5 ft 7¼ in or 171 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natalia Oreiro dated –
- Pablo Echarri (1994-2000) – Natalia Oreiro was in a relationship with Argentinian actor Pablo Echarri from 1994 to 2000.
- Iván Noble (1998) – Natalia dated Argentinean musician Iván Noble for a short while in 1998.
- Ricardo Mollo (2001-Present) – She married Argentinian musician Ricardo Mollo in 2001 and they have a son Merlín Atahualpa (b. January 26, 2012). Their son was born at the Los Arcos Hospital in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Race / Ethnicity
- Modest personality
- Her voice
34-28-36 in or 86-71-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
She has worked in over 30 TV commercials including Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Knorr and Johnson & Johnson.
In 1991, Natalia was seen in an O.B. TV commercial.
She became the new face of L’Oreal in 2011.
Best Known For
Natalia is best known for working in movies including An Argentinian in New York (1998), Cleopatra (2003), Música en Espera (2009), France (2009), Miss Tacuarembó (2010) and My First Wedding (2011).
Her notable TV roles include Top Models (1996) and Rich and Famous (1997).
She made her movie debut with Un Argentino en New York in 1998 portraying the role of Verónica ‘Vero’ De Ricci.
First TV Show
Her first TV show was Canal 9 series Inconquistable corazón (1994) as Victoria.
Though, her first TV appearance was in El show de Xuxa in 1990 as Herself – Paquita.
Her debut music album Natalia Oreiro was released in 1998. This Spanish language album was certified as “Platinum” in Poland with over 100,000 sales.
Natalia Oreiro Favorite Things
- Movie – It’s A Wonderful Life (1946)
- Song – Imagine by John Lennon
- Sport – Swimming
- Food – Lasagna, pizza, salad, sandwich, ice-cream
- Actor – Nicolas Cage, John Malkovich, Michelle Pfeiffer
- Celebrity – Evita, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley
- Perfume – Kenzo
- Flower – Jasmine
- Color – Red
Source – Last.fm
Natalia Oreiro Facts
- Natalia shifted base to Argentina to become a star when she was 16 years old.
- Before becoming a successful celebrity, she was an MTV VJ.
- She is a former Miss Hawaiian Tropic Uruguay.
- In 2001, the singer was nominated for a Latin Grammy for Tu Veneno in the Best Female Pop Vocal Album category. She became the first Uruguayan musician to get a Grammy nomination.
- In 2002, she was the Godmother of the Uruguayan soccer team in Korea /Japan.
- She was a part of the Walter Domínguez music video Nueva farándula in 2010.
- She has been part of many social awareness programs and events for Greenpeace, UNICEF, and other similar organizations.
- Natalia became a vegetarian in 2005.
- In 2011, UNICEF named her as their ambassador for Argentina and Uruguay.
- In December 2011, the singer did a n*de photoshoot for Greenpeace in Buenos Aires in Argentina.
- At the age of 12, she started giving auditions for advertisements.
- The Esquire Magazine included her in the list of The Sexiest Woman Alive Atlas.