|Natasha Negovanlis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||April 3, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Natasha Negovanlis is a Canadian actress, writer, and producer who is best known for her role as Mircalla “Carmilla” Karnstein in the web series, Carmilla. She has also played a wide range of characters in other shows and movies like Victoria in Darken, Ellia Henderson in Haunted or Hoax, Cassie in Almost Adults, and Claire Ganski in CLAIREvoyant. Moreover, Natasha Negovanlis has earned a decent social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 150k followers on Twitter.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Natasha Negovanlis divides her time amongst –
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- New York, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Natasha Negovanlis attended the Wexford Collegiate School for the Arts, located in the Scarborough district of Toronto, and studied Musical Theatre and Film. Afterward, she got enrolled at Schulich School of Music at McGill University located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada and graduated from there as a Voice Performance major.
Additionally, Natasha Negovanlis also attended Montréal Improv Theatre where she studied and performed improv and sketch comedy.
Actress, Writer, Producer
Natasha Negovanlis is represented by –
- AMI Agency, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- ICM Partners, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Natasha Negovanlis is of Macedonian and Greek descent on her father’s side and has Irish and Indigenous roots on her mother’s side.
She identifies as queer, pansexual, or bisexual.
- Lean body
- Sharp facial features
Natasha Negovanlis has either endorsed or promoted several brands through social media which include the likes of JJ Cowan Beauty, Thinx, Butch & Sissy, and Mayer Man.
Natasha Negovanlis Favorite Things
- Superhero Movie – Ant-Man, The Dark Knight
- Musical Instruments – Accordion, Cello, Harps, Grand Piano
- Quote – “Sometimes you just have to pee in the sink” by Charles Bukowski
- Guilty Pleasure Music – Something by Dolly Parton or Johnny Cash
- Disney Princess While Growing Up – Belle
- Disney Movie Growing Up – Hercules (1997)
- Horror Movie – The Shining (1980)
Source – YouTube
Natasha Negovanlis Facts
- The first concert that she ever attended was a Spice Girls concert that she went to along with her parents.
- Natasha Negovanlis made her first film appearance as Cassie in the 2016 comedy film, Almost Adults, in which she co-starred alongside Elise Bauman, Justin Gerhard, and Winny Clarke.
- She enjoys the book The Stories of Raymond Carver.
- Natasha loves dogs and has also often fostered them. She has adopted a rescue dog named Charlie Bucket.
- In 2017, Natasha Negovanlis won the Canadian Screen Award in the “Fan’s Choice” category for her role in the comedy-mystery drama series, Carmilla.
- If she could go back in time to have any experience of her choice, she would choose to go to a Freddie Mercury concert.
- Between donuts and cupcakes, she prefers donuts.
- She played the role of Penny in the 2017 web series, Haunters: The Musical, for which she won the 2018 Toronto Web Fest Award for “Best Ensemble Performance”.
- Natasha Negovanlis likes dark chocolate.
- One of her celebrity crushes has been Margot Robbie.
Featured Image by Jeff Hitchcock / Flickr / CC BY 2.0