|Navjot Kaur Sidhu Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 15, 1963|
|Spouse||Navjot Singh Sidhu|
Navjot Kaur Sidhu is an Indian politician who is a former member of the Punjab Legislative Assembly. Navjot had been elected to the assembly in 2012 from Amritsar East as a candidate of the Bharatiya Janata Party.
Navjot Kaur Sidhu
Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Amritsar, Punjab, India
Navjot attended Sacred Heart Convent School, Sarabha Nagar, Ludhiana. Then, she went on to pursue her Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery at Govt. Medical College, Patiala.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Navjot Kaur Sidhu has dated –
- Navjot Singh Sidhu – Navjot Kaur Sidhu is married to an Indian National Congress politician, television personality, and retired international cricketer Navjot Singh Sidhu with whom he has two children – a girl named Rabia Sidhu and a son named Karan Sidhu.
Race / Ethnicity
Navjot Kaur Sidhu Facts
- She was brought up in Ludhiana.
- Navjot is an avid dog lover.
- She is a doctor by profession and worked at Govt. Rajindra Hospital, Patiala before quitting her job in January 2012, to join politics.
- Novjot had been appointed as the Chief Parliamentary Secretary in 2012.
- In 2012, she began serving as a Member of the Punjab Legislative Assembly until October 8, 2016, preceded by Gian Chand Kharbanda and later succeeded by her husband Navjot Singh Sidhu. After this, she resigned and became a member of the Indian National Congress.
- She was appointed as the director and chairperson of the Punjab Warehousing Corporation in 2018, by Captain Amarinder Singh.
- Navjot had been diagnosed with stage 2 invasive cancer in 2023, which was revealed in March of that year through Twitter.
- Her daughter Rabia is an aspiring actress.
Featured Image By Rabia Sidhu / Instagram