|Nicolás Jarry Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 11, 1995|
Nicolás Jarry is a Chilean professional tennis player who achieved his highest ATP singles ranking of world No. 28 in June 2023, and as of July 2023, had been ranked as the No. 1 Chilean tennis player. On the other hand, Jarry has also won two doubles titles on the ATP Tour.
Nicolás Jarry Fillol
According to sources, Jarry studied at Colegio Santa Cruz de Chicureo in Chicureo, Chile.
Professional Tennis Player
- Father – Allan Jarry
- Mother – Cecilia Fillol
- Siblings – Sebastián Jarry (Brother), Diego Jarry Fillol (Brother), Belen (Sister), Sofia (Sister)
- Others – Jaime Fillol (Paternal Grandfather) (Former ATP Player), Álvaro Fillol (Paternal Great-Uncle) (Former Professional Tennis Player), Catalina Fillol (Paternal Aunt)(Tournament director of the Chile Open in Santiago, Chile)
6 ft 6 in or 198 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jarry has dated –
- Laura Urruti – Jarry is married to a woman named Laura Urruti with whom he has a son named Juanito who was born in March 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Towering physical appearance
Nicolás Jarry Facts
- Both of his parents are business owners and professionally played volleyball for Chile.
- Growing up, he admired the work of Nicolas Massu, Fernando Gonzalez, and Adrian Garcia.
- It was his grandfather who gave him his first racquet. He would also often take Nicolás to the Wimbledon and US Open tournaments.
- Nicolas played his first match at the ATP tournament in February 2015.
- He trained in Key Biscayne, Florida, the United States from 2011 to 2012.
- In March 2019, Jarry achieved his highest doubles ranking of world No. 40.
- He is the proud winner of three ATP titles, in singles at Båstad 2019, Santiago 2023, and Geneva 2023.
- Jarry was chosen to be the face of TECHO charity in the past.
Featured Image By si.robi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0