|Nicole Arbour Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 26, 1985|
Nicole Arbour is a Canadian comedian, singer, choreographer, actress, and YouTuber who is best known for her appearance in films and TV shows such as The Rocker, You Might as Well Live, Silent But Deadly, Video on Trial, and Howie Do It. As a singer, she has released singles like Bang Bang and Fun Revolution. During the course of her career, she has been nominated for numerous awards such as the IAB Mixx Award and Shorty Award.
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Former cheerleader, actress, singer, writer, dancer, choreographer, musician, comedian
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
65 kg or 143 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nicole Arbour dated –
- Tavis Stanley (2008-2009) – From 2008 to 2009, she and the rock band Art of Dying’s guitarist, Tavis Stanley were an item. In 2009, they were even titled as “Canada’s Coolest Couple.”
- JRDN (2011-2012) – She started going out with recording artist and rapper, JRDN, in 2011. However, their romance soon fizzled out and they parted ways in 2012.
- Matt Webb (2012-2014) – Nicole, then started dating Marianas Trench lead guitarist, Matt Webb in 2012. They dated for about years and called it quits in March 2014.
- Matthew Santoro (2015) – Canadian YouTube personality and former accountant, Matthew Santoro then hooked up with Nicole for a couple of months in early 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
She has dyed her hair ‘Blonde.’
- Voluptuous body
- Funny character
36-27-35 in or 91.5-68.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
She actually hates religion.
Best Known For
Her controversial and viral YouTube video “Dear Fat People” which she posted in September 2015. As a result of this video, she was fired from a film (for which she had to do the filming) by the director Pat Mills. But, she said via Twitter that she was never ever part of that film.
As a Singer
She has released several singles such as “Bang Bang” on April 30, 2013, “Fun Revolution” in June 2015, and “Monstar” in September 2015.
She first appeared in 2008 in the musical comedy film The Rocker as Trashy Groupie.
First TV Show
In 2005, Nicole played the role as Personal Assistant in the drama series Tilt in an episode titled “The Game.”
Nicole Arbour Facts
- Nicole has done cheerleading in National Basketball Association for the Toronto Raptors team in the past.
- At the 2015 Shorty Awards, she was nominated by the fans in the “Best Comedian” category. But, she lost the title to actor Hannibal Buress.
- Her YouTube channel was suspended, when she posted a “Dear Fat People” video on her channel in 2015, but soon after they restored the channel.
- Someone called her the Kanye West of YouTube on the radio in London in September 2015.