|Nicole Laeno Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||December 8, 2005|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nicole Laeno is an American YouTuber, dancer, and television personality who is most well-known for her appearances in Disney’s YouTubeRed series Hyperlinked (2017) and for playing the role of Brianna on the TV show Boss Cheer. She started to learn dancing from the age of 6 and is trained in various genres of dance such as ballet, lyrical, contemporary, jazz, hip hop, musical theater, and jazz-funk, and has toured with the Hollywood Vibe Dance Convention. Her YouTube channel has more than 500k subscribers and she uploads vlogs, makeup tutorials, challenge videos, and dance tutorials on the platform. Nicole has also earned more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
Bellflower, Los Angeles, California, United States
Torrance, Los Angeles, California, United States
As of December 2019, Nicole was a school student, completing the 8th grade.
YouTuber, Dancer, TV Personality
- Father – Noel Laeno
- Mother – Linda Pham Laeno
- Siblings – Christian Laeno (Older Brother)
Her career is managed by Linda Laeno, her mother.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Vietnamese descent on her mother’s side and Filipino descent on her father’s side.
- Petite frame
- Shoulder-length hair with curls at the end
- Charming smile
- Has a mole over her left eyebrow and one under her left eye
- Freckled face
Nicole has been featured in the TV commercials for brands such as –
- Justice Clothing “Back To School Campaign” (2017)
- Uniqlo “Spring Collection” (2018)
- H&M “Spring Collection” (2018)
- H&M “Back To School Campaign” (2016)
- Pop Chips “Summer Campaign” (2016)
- Mattel “American Girl Z Series” (Voiceover) (2017)
She has also partnered with and promoted brands such as –
- Albion Fit
- Flexi Lexi Fitness
- Heelys, Inc.
- Sugar Reign
Nicole Laeno Favorite Things
- Pets – Dogs
- Emoji – Heart Eyes
- Fruit – Mango
- Food – Noodles
- Disney Princesses – Rapunzel, Ariel
- Singers – Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, Mariah Carey
- Songs – That’s What I Like (2016) by Bruno Mars, I am the One (2011) by DJ Khaled, Shining (2017) by DJ Khaled and Beyoncé
- YouTubers – Veronica Jo Merrell, Vanessa Jo Merrell, Ethan Dolan, Grayson Dolan
- Season – Winter
- TV Show – Friends (1994-2004)
- Makeup Brands – Morphe, Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH)
- Celebrity Crush – Ross Butler
- Articles Of Clothing – Jeggings, T-shirts
- Footwear Brand – Converse
- Fashion/Clothing Brands – Tilly’s, Forever 21, Nordstrom
- Role Model – Beyoncé
- Movie – Sing (2016)
- Hobbies – Photography, Making Slime
- Quote – “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present” – Bil Keane
- Social Media App – Instagram
Nicole Laeno Facts
- She has collaborated with and performed for the music videos and special performances of notable international artists such as Mariah Carey, Chris Brown, Gwen Stefani, Meghan Trainor, Will.i.am, and Black Eyed Peas.
- Nicole participated in the 2018 season of the popular dance reality TV series World of Dance.
- She was featured on the cover of the July 7, 2018 issue of the Kidfash magazine.
- In 2015, Nicole was the overall winner at the 2nd annual South Bay’s Got Talent competition for her dance performance to Jessie J‘s song Bang Bang (2014).
- Nicole was nominated in the category “Vlogger of the Year” at the 11th annual Shorty Awards.
- In an interview, she mentioned that her best experience of working on TV was with the dance competition reality show Dance Off Juniors. It was also her first job working in a network television show.
Featured Image by Nicole Laeno / Instagram