|Nintendo.grl Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 7, 2001|
Nintendo.grl is an English social media star and cosplayer. She is best known for her TikTok account which has amassed a fanbase of more than 4 million followers.
Jo, Nintendo.grl, Necromancings, Mochi
England, United Kingdom
She enrolled in a university in 2019 to major in medical science.
Social Media Star, Cosplayer
- Siblings – She has a younger sister.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Kurdish descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Blonde’ and ‘Blue’ in the past.
Often seen in pink-colored hair
Nintendo.grl has endorsed brands such as –
- Anibiu Store
- Momo Daisuki
- AutoFull Chair
- Damnation Party
- Cool Shirtz
Nintendo.grl Favorite Things
- Social Media Platform – Instagram
- Place She’s Traveled To – Illinois, United States
- Video Of Her Own – Cosplay As Your Username
- Movies – Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986), Coraline (2009), Moana (2016), Most Of The Movies From The 1980s, All Movies Made By Studio Ghibli
- Vegetables – Cucumber, Broccoli
- Anime TV Series – Darling in the Franxx, My Hero Academia, Death Note (2006-2007), Sailor Moon (1995-2000), Tokyo Ghoul (2014), Cardcaptor Sakura (1998-2000)
- Characters from My Hero Academia – Mina Ashido, Shoto Todoroki
- Bands – The Front Bottoms, Fall Out Boy
- Song By The Front Bottoms – Twelve Feet Deep (2008)
- Makeup Brands – Anastasia Beverly Hills, Lime Crime, NARS Cosmetics
- Skincare Brand – Dermalogica
- Ice Cream Flavor – Cookie Dough
- Bubble Tea Flavor – Milk Tea With Tapioca Pearls
- Bubble Tea Brand – Dirty Panda Cafe
- Actor – Misha Collins
Source – Twitter, Instagram Highlights
- She doesn’t have many memorable birthdays because her birthday is on March 7, and her little sister was born on March 5. For that reason, their parents always made joint birthday parties.
- She has lived in London, England, United Kingdom.
- The 1st anime TV series she watched was either Pokémon: Indigo League (1997-1999) or Avatar: The Last Airbender (2005-2008). At the age of 13, she started watching Death Note (2006-2007).
- Her cousins live in Chicago, Illinois, but she always preferred visiting the suburbs and places with a smaller population density.
- Her father’s side of the family lives in Sweden.
- She has expressed affection for video games such as The Legend Of Zelda, Minecraft, Overwatch, Animal Crossing, and Cuphead.
- Only people close to her know that she’s “huge emo”. She never used to wear bright colors, let alone pink in the past, and always dressed in black. She still listens to all the same emo bands but changed her fashion style.
- From the comments she’s gotten, she realized her social media accounts represented a form of escapism to people, where life is bright, beautiful, carefree, and uplifting.
- A little known hobby of hers is playing with Hama beads. She also enjoys arts and crafts and has made keychains, phone cases, and ornaments for her friends and family.
- Her biggest pet peeve is when people make assumptions about her. The most common wrong assumption she gets is that being a social media star isn’t a real job.
- Nintendo.grl doesn’t rely on her social media presence as a permanent form of income. She plans on becoming a scientist after she graduates from university regardless of how her social media career pans out.
- To dye her hair pink, she uses a product named Rosé Super Cool Colour by BLEACH London.
- Although she enjoys the majority of bubble tea flavors, fruit flavors make her feel sick.
- She organizes the icons on her smartphone by color.
- She has a Cornish Rex cat named Smokey.
Featured Image by Nintendo.grl / Instagram