|Noah Grossman Quick Info
|Date of Birth
|February 14, 1997
Noah Grossman is an American actor, writer, YouTube personality, social media star, creator, host, voiceover artist, and director who is known for being a member of the famous social media group, Smosh, which also includes the likes of Ian Hecox, Anthony Padilla, Shayne Topp, Courtney Miller, Olivia Sui, and Mari Takahashi. Noah Grossman has also appeared in several shows like Disney Game On, Trophy Wife, Gang Bang, Winter Games 2016, Part Timers, Smosh Summer Games 2016: Camp, The Big What If, Chaos Wolves, Every Blank Ever, and Sugar Pine 7. He started his YouTube channel on February 19, 2015, and has uploaded a couple of videos on it and the videos have amassed more than a million views. Moreover, his engaging content and interesting pictures on various social media platforms have garnered him an impressive social media fan base with more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on Twitter, and more than 150k subscribers on YouTube.
Noah Andrew Grossman
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles County, California, United States
Noah Grossman graduated high school in June 2015 and has also taken acting lessons. He has attended an acting workshop by actress Ellen Marano as well.
Actor, Writer, YouTube Personality, Social Media Star, Creator, Host, Voiceover Artist, Director
- Mother – Denise Grossman
- Siblings – Matthew Grossman (Older Brother), Justin Grossman (Older Brother)
6 ft or 183 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Noah Grossman has dated –
- Tiffany – Noah Grossman has been in a relationship with a girl named Tiffany and has also posted a few of their pictures on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
Noah Grossman is of Hungarian and Yugoslav descent.
Noah Grossman has often dyed his hair.
- Often wears glasses
- Chiseled facial features
Noah Grossman has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Einai Clothing Collective, Warner Bros. Pictures, and many more.
Noah Grossman was raised in a Jewish household.
Best Known For
- Having been a member of the comedy channel, Smosh, along with Ian Hecox, Anthony Padilla, Shayne Topp, Courtney Miller, Olivia Sui, Mari Takahashi, Wesley Johnson, and Joshua Ovenshire
- Having been cast in a number of shows such as Disney Game On, Trophy Wife, Gang Bang, Winter Games 2016, Part Timers, Smosh Summer Games 2016: Camp, The Big What If, Chaos Wolves, Every Blank Ever, Sugar Pine 7, and many others
- Accumulating an impressive social media fan base with more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on Twitter, and more than 150k subscribers on YouTube
Noah Grossman made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Intern 2 in the comedy-drama fantasy film, Ghostmates, in 2016. It starred the likes of Ian Hecox, Anthony Padilla, Francesca Galassi, Cristina Spruell, T-Pain, Randall Yarbrough, Skyler Wright, and Stevie Mack.
First Web Show
Noah Grossman made his first web show appearance by playing the role of Jack in an episode, titled Boyfriend?, of the comedy series, Boys Are Stupid, Girls Are Mean, in 2012. He starred in the show alongside Vanessa Marano and Laurel Brewer.
As a voiceover artist, Noah Grossman made his web show debut by providing vocals to the character of Baby Noah in an episode, titled The Lunch Box, of the animated series, Smosh Babies, in February 2016.
Noah Grossman stays fit by leading an active life and working out on a regular basis.
Noah Grossman Favorite Things
- YouTube Group – Smosh
Noah Grossman Facts
- When he was around 13 years old, he started acting.
- Noah Grossman met actor and comedian, Shayne Topp, at the acting workshop by Ellen Marano.
- He has always been fascinated by time travel.
- He joined YouTube with his self-titled channel on February 19, 2015, and the first video that he uploaded on the channel on August 9, 2016, was titled “Virtual Date With Noah Grossman”. The videos on the channel have accumulated more than a million views.
- If he could pick any place to go on a vacation to, Noah Grossman would love to go to Machu Picchu, Peru.
- He became a part of Smosh in the year 2014.
- As a writer, Noah Grossman has worked on several projects such as Smosh, The Big What If, Every [Blank] Ever, and Virtual Date with Noah Grossman.
- He has also been featured in the music video for the song Boombox by Laura Marano.
- If he could be in any movie that has already been made, he would love to be in the martial arts comedy film, Kung Pow! Enter the Fist.
- Whenever Noah Grossman gets some free time, he likes to draw fun paintings.
- His hobbies include playing video games.
- Before he joined Smosh, Noah Grossman used to feel embarrassed if he had to remove his shirt in front of other people.
Featured Image by Noah Grossman / Instagram