|Nora Arnezeder Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 8, 1989|
Nora Arnezeder is a French actress, singer, and writer whose filmography consists of shows and movies such as Commissaire Valence, Les deux mondes, Faubourg 36, Louis la Chance, La croisière, What the Day Owes the Night, The Words, Maniac, Safe House, Angélique, The Offer, Mozart in the Jungle, Fiston, Inside Me, Riviera, Zoo, In the Cloud, Here After, Origin, Army of the Dead, and Tides (The Colony).
Nora Arnezeder dropped out of school early to pursue an acting and singing career.
Nora took dance and singing classes at the prestigious drama school Cours Florent in Paris.
Actress, singer, and writer
- Father – Wolfgang Arnezeder
- Mother – Piera Arnezeder
- Siblings – Léa Arnezeder (Younger Sister)
- Others – Aimee Abecassis (Maternal Grandmother)
Nora Arnezeder has been represented by –
- Adéquat Talent Agency – France
- Voyez Mon Agent, Talent Agency, Paris, France
- Independent Talent – United Kingdom
- ICM Partners
- The Artists Partnership, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
INgrooves Fontana, UMe Imports
Her net worth has been $2 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nora Arnezeder has dated –
- Gerald Obeso (2008) – It was RUMORed that Nora was in a relationship with a man named Gerald Obeso in 2008 to whom she got married in a secret wedding.
- Christophe Barratier (2008-2009) – Nora was reported to be in a relationship with film director Christophe Barratier in the early months of 2008. Their relationship had blossomed on the sets of the romantic movie, Paris 36. They dated for a little over a year and decided to go their separate ways in March 2009. The break-up was amicable and they have remained on good terms.
- Gad Elmaleh (2009) – In mid-2009, Nora started a relationship with Canadian-French-Moroccan actor Gad Elmaleh. However, by the end of the year, they broke up.
- Orlando Bloom (2014) – In early 2014, Nora was RUMORed to be going out with British actor Orlando Bloom after they were spotted on a date at The Roger Room in Los Angeles.
- Guy Burnet (2015-Present) – Nora started dating an English actor, Guy Burnet in 2015. They made their relationship public at Amazon’s Golden Globe Awards Celebration in January 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Austrian ancestry, whereas, on her mother’s side, she is of Sephardi Jewish and Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
35-25-34 in or 89-63.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 7 (UK) or 40 (EU)
Nora has served as the face of the Idylle perfume of the French cosmetics brand, Guerlain.
Best Known For
- Being cast in an important role in the romantic drama movie, Paris 36, for which she went on to win the Lumières Award
- Playing the role of Ana Moreau in the action thriller movie, Safe House
As a Singer
Nora sang Loin de Paname song for her movie, Paris 36 (2008). The song managed to bag a nomination for best original song at the Academy Awards. She also sang three other singles in the movie – Un Recommencement, Attachez-Moi, and Chiqué.
In 2007, Nora made her first film appearance in the French movie, Les deux mondes.
First TV Show
In 2006, Nora was seen in just 1 episode of the crime drama TV series, Commissaire Valence.
Nora works out with personal trainer Nat Bardonnet to keep her hot figure toned. Nat prefers to keep her workout sessions non-stop and ensure that the heart rate of her clients is always up.
Depending on the goals and objectives, Nat prepares workout routines and has no problem switching between dance cardio sessions and CrossFit boot camp workouts.
Nora also loves to work a sweat in boxing workout sessions at Fortune Gym in Los Angeles.
Nora Arnezeder Favorite Things
- Red Carpet Fashion Brands – Dior and Valentino
- Style Inspirations – Diane Kruger and Marion Cotillard
- Role Model Actress – Katharine Hepburn
- Music Genres – Rock, R&B, and Jazz
- Music Artists – Alicia Keys, Billie Holiday, Alanis Morissette
Source – InStyle
Nora Arnezeder Facts
- She has got her younger sister Lea’s name tattooed on her right arm. In turn, Lea has got Nora’s name inked on her forearm.
- When she was 14 years old, her family moved to Bali. Incidentally, her parents had met there. They stayed there for a year before returning to Paris.
- In 2017, Vanity Fair named her as one of the “Top 3 Most Influential French Actresses”. The other two actresses were Isabelle Huppert and Marion Cotillard.
- She got her breakthrough with the romantic drama movie, Paris 36. However, the movie director wasn’t initially sure about her as he thought she was too young for the role of Douce.
- In 2018, she started playing the character of Evelyn Rey in the American science fiction drama series Origin. Her co-stars for the project included Natalia Tena, Tom Felton, Sen Mitsuji, Fraser James, Philipp Christopher, Madalyn Horcher, and Siobhán Cullen.
- Along with Sarah-Sofie Boussnina, Iain Glen, Joel Basman, Sebastian Roché, Bella Bading, Sope Dirisu, and Cloé Albertine Heinrich, she co-starred as Louise Blake (an astronaut) in the 2021 English-language German Swiss science fiction thriller film Tides (also known as The Colony).
- She was cast in the recurring role of Francoise Glazer in the American biographical drama miniseries The Offer in 2022. The show stars Miles Teller, Matthew Goode, Giovanni Ribisi, Colin Hanks, Dan Fogler, Juno Temple, and Burn Gorman.