|Nupur Mehta Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nupur Mehta is an Indian actor and model who has been cast in films such as Jo Bole So Nihaal and Aabra Ka Daabra. Moreover, she graced the cover of Sportswear International’s June 2001 issue.
New Delhi, India
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nupur Mehta has dated –
- Tillakaratne Dilshan – In the past, she was linked to Tillakaratne Dilshan, a former Sri Lankan cricketer and former captain of the Sri Lanka national cricket team.
Race / Ethnicity
She has done endorsement work for brands like Fanta and Pirelli.
Nupur Mehta Facts
- She was cast as Jadugarni Bijli/Headmistress Rang Birangi ‘RB’ in the 2004 Bollywood film Aabra Ka Daabra.
- In 2005, Nupur Mehta appeared as Liza in the action comedy film Jo Bole So Nihaal, starring Sunny Deol, Shillpi Sharma, and Kamaal Khan.
- After The Sunday Times carried out a sting operation on a Delhi-based bookie based on allegations that the ICC World Cup 2011 semi-final between India and Pakistan was fixed, Nupur’s name also came up in the investigations as the report included a blurred image resembling Mehta. However, she denied the allegations.
- Nupur Mehta featured on the cover of one of India’s first Mills & Boon books written by Astha Atray, His Monsoon Bride. She was chosen in a model hunt contest.
Featured Image by Nupur Mehta / Instagram