|Paddy Kelly Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 5, 1977|
Paddy Kelly is an Irish-American singer, musician, and composer who is known for being a member of the pop and folk band The Kelly Family.
Michael Patrick Kelly
He was homeschooled by his parents.
Singer, Musician, Composer, Songwriter
- Father – Daniel Kelly, Sr
- Mother – Barbara Ann Suokko
- Siblings – He has 7 siblings (some older and some younger) including Caroline, Daniel, Kathy, and Paul.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paddy has dated –
- Joelle Vereet (2013-Present) – Paddy tied the knot with Joelle Vereet at Ballintubber Abbey in Ireland on April 13, 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
He has American ancestry.
He Sports a messy hairstyle.
Paddy Kelly Facts
- He was raised in Ireland.
- Paddy is the third-youngest member of the band The Kelly Family. The band has sold more than 20 million records since the mid-1990s.
- He has also been a monk before and lived in France in a monastery. He took the name John Paul Mary at that time.
- On March 17, 2003, Kelly released his debut solo studio album titled In Exile. It included the singles Living in the Line of Fire, Money Making Machine, Pray, Pray, Pray, Rain of Roses, No Fuzz, No Buzz, Back to Rock’n Roll, When You Sleep, Thanking Blessed Mary, Knick-Knack-Paddy-Wack, Search for Truth, Movie, and Hope. The album was ranked #13 on the GfK Entertainment charts.
- Shortly after the release of his debut studio album In Exile in 2003, Paddy decided to retire to the Saint John community in France and became a monk. While there, Paddy took up the name “John Paul Mary”. However, he had a change of mind and quit in 2011, only to return to make music.
- Paddy decided to quit the band in 2004, in order to study theology.
- Over the years, Kelly has won various awards including a Radio Regenbogen for “Comeback of the Year” in 2018 and a Pop Award for “Male Artist of the Year” in 2022.
- He has released various studio albums over the years including Human, Ruah, ID, and B.O.A.T.S.
Featured Image By Paddy Kelly / Instagram