|Paloma Elsesser Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7.5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 12, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Paloma Elsesser is an American plus-size fashion model, social media star, and actress. She has appeared in editorials for fashion magazines such as British Vogue, Teen Vogue, American Vogue, Vogue España, Glamour, Elle, W, Wonderland Magazine, Puss Puss Magazine, and Muse Magazine. Paloma has also amassed a large social media fanbase with more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Paloma Kai Shockley Elsesser
Palomija, Palomita, Palomuh
Camden, London, England, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
At the age of 18, she moved to New York City, New York, United States to study literature and psychology at The New School.
Plus-Size Fashion Model, Actress, Social Media Star
- Siblings – Ama Elsesser (Younger Sister) (Actress, Model), Sage Elsesser (Younger Brother)
Paloma Elsesser is represented by –
- IMG (Talent Agent) in New York City, New York United States
- IMG Paris (Talent Agent) in Paris, France
- IMG Milano (Talent Agent) in Milano, Italy
- IMG London (Talent Agent) in London, England, United Kingdom
- IMG Australia (Talent Agent) in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
5 ft 7.5 in or 171.5 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paloma Elsesser has not revealed the name of her boyfriend but stated that she met him through social media in 2014. She made the 1st step and sent him a direct message and they quickly began dating.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White, Black, and Latino)
She is of African-American descent on her maternal side and of Swiss-Chilean descent on her paternal side.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Cyan’ and ‘Blonde’ in the past.
- Large physique
- Fuller lips
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Paloma Elsesser has endorsed brands such as –
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna
- Proenza Schouler
- BROTHER VELLIES
- Tiffany & Co.
- JW ANDERSON
- Bottega Veneta
- Salvatore Ferragamo
- Takesh Eyewear
- ASAI Takeaway
- Solid & Striped
- Alexander Wang
- Red Hook Labs
Paloma Elsesser Favorite Things
- TV Show – The Affair
- Book – Tell Me How Long the Train’s Been Gone by James Baldwin
- Artists – Sampha, Famous Dex, Lucki
- Part Of Human Body – Skin
- Sound – Laughter
- Weapon Of Choice – Rock
- Idol – Oprah Winfrey
Source – Good American, OfficeMagazine.net
Paloma Elsesser Facts
- She was never scouted in a mall as a kid by a talent agent and went through her whole life thinking she was pretty but chubby.
- Her name means “dove” in Spanish. Her grandfather used to call her Palomita, which translates to “little dove.”
- Despite being born in London, she grew up and lived in Los Angeles, California, United States until she turned 18.
- She is the muse of Pat McGrath, a well-known makeup artist, who discovered her through Instagram. Pat hired her to promote her product, Gold 001, thus helping her modeling career blossom.
- Paloma credits social media for the visibility she has gotten. According to her, she was not super tall, never had a classic plus-size body, and was never skinny. When she became a model, this motivated her and inspired others.
- Paloma sells her excess clothing through platforms that allow second-hand sales such as Depop.
- Her “denim goals” is a singer, Sade.
- While living in Los Angeles, Paloma went for more feminine styling. In New York City, she prefers well-rounded and comfortable outfits.
- The best piece of advice she has been given is: “Always know your worth.”
- Paloma has a personal trainer in New York, Joe Holder, who has gained prominence as one of the best-known trainers for Victoria’s Secret models. If he is not available, she goes to New York Pilates or Barr3.
- She landed a front-page cover on the Vogue Arabia alongside Ashley Graham in the Jule/August 2018 issue.
- Paloma was ranked among “Top 50” models in the database of Models.com, one of the leading websites for modeling.
- She is a vegetarian.
- If God was a woman, Paloma thinks she would have a deep voice, warm hands, and would probably be black.
- In June 2021, Paloma was named as a member of Victoria’s Secret‘s “VS Collective” alongside Priyanka Chopra-Jonas, Megan Rapinoe, Adut Akech, Eileen Gu, Amanda de Cadenet, and Valentina Sampaio.
Featured Image by Paloma Elsesser / Instagram