|Paris Brosnan Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||February 27, 2001|
Paris Brosnan is an American model who has walked the ramp for many high-end brands including Ralph Lauren and Dolce & Gabbana. He is also widely popular for being the youngest son of actor Pierce Brosnan and journalist and model, Keely Shaye Smith. Paris has also been featured on the cover of several magazines such as MMScene, Numero Homme Berlin, and the Vanity Teen magazine. He has amassed a huge fan following with more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Paris Beckett Brosnan
California, United States
- Father – Pierce Brosnan (Actor)
- Mother – Keely Shaye Smith (Model, Journalist)
- Siblings – Dylan Thomas Brosnan (Older Brother) (Model, Musician)
- Others – Charlotte Brosnan (Older Half-Sister) (Actress) (d. 2013), Christopher Brosnan (Older Half-Brother) (British Film Director), Sean Brosnan (Older Half-Brother) (Actor), Thomas Brosnan (Paternal Grandfather), Mary May Smith (Paternal Grandmother) (Nurse)
Paris is represented by –
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Paris has Irish ancestry on his father’s side.
12 (US) or 45 (EU) or 11 (UK)
Pierce has done endorsement work for several brands including Dolce & Gabbana.
Best Known For
- Being the son of actor Pierce Brosnan and journalist and model, Keely Shaye Smith
- Having walked the ramp for several top brands such as Ralph Lauren and Dolce & Gabbana
- Having been featured on the cover of various top magazines like MMScene, Numero Homme Berlin, and the Vanity Teen Magazine
First Fashion Week
Paris made his fashion show debut with the Dolce & Gabbana F/W 18 Men’s Show.
Paris Brosnan Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- Superhero – Black Panther
Source – YouTube
Paris Brosnan Facts
- Paris is the youngest amongst the 5 siblings.
- His older brother, Dylan, is also a model who was signed by IMG Models in 2017. Dylan is also a member of a band called Raspberry Blonde.
- Paris enjoys spending his time surfing and skateboarding.
- He lost his half-sister Charlotte in 2013 while his stepmother Cassandra had died in 1991. They were both diagnosed with ovarian cancer.
- His dream job is to become a director of photography.
- He does not like eating bone marrow.
- Paris enjoys the jokes of comedian Louis C.K.
Featured Image by Pierce Brosnan / Instagram