|Paris Warner Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 24, 1998|
Paris Warner is an American actress, theatre artist, and activist who has been cast in a number of movies roles such as Virgin in SAGA: Curse of the Shadow, Zombie Girl in Mythica: The Iron Crown and Mythica: The Godslayer, Lane Speer in Once I Was a Beehive, Olesya in Riot, Anna in The Next Door, Indy Zimmerman in Not Cinderella’s Type, Alaska Rose in Finding Rose, Sally in Little Women, Young Amber in Sacred Vow, and Megan Schofield in Love, Kennedy.
Paris Yvanna Warner
Utah, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Paris Warner studied at Olympus High School which is a public high school in the Granite School District located in Holladay, Utah.
Actress, Activist, Theatre Artist
- Others – Chace (Nephew), Cohen (Nephew), Geo (Cousin)
Paris Warner is represented by –
- Abrams Artists Agency
- Stagecoach Entertainment
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paris Warner has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
- Pierced ears and septum
- Mole on her neck
- Toned physique
Paris Warner Facts
- She grew up in Holladay, Utah.
- In 2013, she made her first film appearance by playing the role of Virgin in the fantasy action-adventure film, Dragon Lore: Curse of the Shadow (a.k.a. SAGA: The Shadow Cabal and Curse of the Dragon Slayer).
- She co-starred alongside Lisa Clark and Hailey Smith in the 2015 comedy film, Once I Was a Beehive, which revolves around the story of a girl who attends an LDS Young Women’s camp. Paris Warner played the lead character named Lane Speer and the movie was also nominated for the 2015 AML Award in the “Best Film” category.
- In 2018, she appeared as Sally in the 2018 drama film, Little Women, which is the 6th film adaptation of Louisa May Alcott’s popular 1868-69 two-volume novel of the same name. The film’s lead cast comprised of Sarah Davenport, Allie Jennings, Lucas Grabeel, Ian Bohen, and Lea Thompson.
- Paris Warner has described herself as a spiritual person and a storyteller.
- She enjoys taking selfies.
Featured Image by Paris Warner / Instagram