|Park Min-young Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 4, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Park Min-young is a South Korean actress, model, voiceover artist, and MC host who has gained prominence with her roles in shows and movies like Her Private Life, What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Glory Jane, Queen for Seven Days, Healer, and A New Leaf. Moreover, she has also garnered an impressive fan base on social media and enjoys more than 6 million followers on Instagram.
Seoul, South Korea
Park Min-young studied at Dongguk University which is a private, coeducational university located in South Korea and graduated with a degree in Theatre in February 2013.
Actress, Model, Voiceover Artist, MC Host
Park Min-young is represented by –
- King Kong Entertainment
- Culture Depot
- Namoo Actors
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Park Min-young has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean body
- Charming smile
In 2005, Park Min-young was cast in a commercial for SK Telecom.
She has also promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Tod’s.
Park Min-young Favorite Things
- Food – Cake, Coffee
Park Min-young Facts
- ‘Rachel Park’ is her English name.
- She co-starred as Shin Chae-kyung (later Queen Dan-kyung) in the 2017 historical political romance drama TV series, Queen for Seven Days, alongside Yeon Woo-jin and Lee Dong-gun. This role won Park Min-young the 2nd Asia Artist Award in the “Best Celebrity Award” category.
- In 2018, she was cast as the lead cast member playing the role of Kim Mi-so, a highly-skilled secretary who has worked with Young-joon for 9 years, in the romantic comedy television show, What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim. For this role, she bagged numerous awards including the 6th APAN Star Award in the “K-Star Popular Actress Award” category and 23rd KCA Consumer Day Award for “Best Drama Actress” and was also honored at the TVN Joy Festival 2018 as the “Female Character of the Year”.
- Park Min-young underwent plastic surgery on her nose and eyelids when she was in junior high school.
- She enjoys cooking.
- Apart from Korean, she also speaks English.
- Park Min-young shares a very close bond with Girls’ Generation‘s Jessica Jung.
- She has done voiceover work in projects like YooHoo and Friends, Doraemon, Princess Strawberry Rabbit, Gekijouban Shimajirou no wao!: Shimajirou to niji no oashisu, and Doraemon the Movie: Nobita’s Treasure Island.
Featured Image by Marie Claire Korea / YouTube / CC BY 3.0