|Patrick Ta Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 12, 1991|
Patrick Ta is an American make-up artist and social media influencer who is best known for co-founding the Patrick Ta Beauty line of cosmetics and make-up equipment/accessories. He is well renowned for his ‘glamazon’ style of make-up that he has perfected over the course of his career and that gives its recipient a unique sultry, yet natural look. Patrick has worked with numerous celebrities in Hollywood and also runs a self-titled YouTube channel where he showcases his skills and where he has amassed more than 120k subscribers. He is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 2.5 million followers on both Instagram and Snapchat.
San Diego, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Make-up Artist, Social Media Influencer
- Father – His father is in the construction business.
- Siblings – He has a sister.
He is represented by –
- Marissa Alfe, Booking Agent, PRTNRS Management, Full-Service Talent Management Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Marisa Freedman, PR Agent, Global Communications & Public Relations Manager at Patrick Ta Beauty, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Patrick has dated –
- Ty Talley (2020-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Vietnamese descent.
- Lanky frame
- Center-parted, wavy, tousled hair
- Clean-shaven look
Patrick Ta Facts
- He had once stated that he had always known that he was gay but had kept it to himself as he was unsure how his family and friends would have received it. However, his mother, his sister, and several of his female friends had made him feel very comfortable about this.
- Once he had embarked on his journey as a make-up artist, he had made it a point to create make-up that would make women feel confident just like his mother, sister, and female friends had made him feel when he had come out as gay. He was also overweight as a child and had been bullied due to this.
- In his mid-teens, he had left home and had moved to Scottsdale, Arizona, where he had first tried his hand at becoming a culinary chef. He had later owned a nail and tanning salon which had unfortunately gone bankrupt.
- After his salon venture had misfired, his roommate had helped him find a job at MAC Cosmetics, a Canadian cosmetics manufacturer that is headquartered in New York City. Even though he had no experience in the field and had no contacts in the industry, he had taken up the job and had made his start by doing makeup on people for proms, events, and weddings.
- Around this time, Instagram had just started becoming popular and he began sharing videos of his work on the platform. He soon began making contacts with beauty influencers to do their makeup which had helped him take his work to the next level in the world of high fashion. After gaining accolades for his work throughout the 2010s, he had launched his own makeup and cosmetics line in April 2019.
- Patrick is the founder of the beauty brand, Patrick Ta Beauty Major Skin.
Featured Image by Patrick Ta / Instagram