|Peter Vives Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 14, 1987|
Peter Vives is a Spanish actor, singer, voiceover artist, and classical pianist who is known for his on-screen roles such as Marcus Logan in El tiempo entre costuras, Nil Guitart Pla in La Riera, Carlos Álvarez in Velvet, Angel in The Cheetah Girls 2, Mishka Harnden in Savage Grace, and Eric in Eva. Moreover, he has also amassed a decent fan base on social media with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Peter Vives Newey
Peter Vives has studied Psychology and Dramatic Arts. He has also taken lessons in Jazz dancing.
Actor, Singer, Classical Pianist, Voiceover Artist
- Others – Murray Newey (Uncle) (Producer)
Peter Vives is represented by Principal Entertainment, Artist Management Company, West Hollywood, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
Vocals, Guitar, Ukulele, Piano
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
Peter Vives is of New Zealand descent on his mother’s side and has Spanish roots on his father’s side.
- Lean physique
- Calm demeanor
- Sports a light beard
- Often sports unkempt hair
Peter Vives Facts
- He grew up in Spain.
- He played the role of Angel in The Cheetah Girls 2, a 2006 American film and the sequel to the Disney Channel Original Movie titled The Cheetah Girls.
- In 2007, Peter Vives appeared as Mishka Harnden in the drama film, Savage Grace, which starred the likes of Julianne Moore, Stephen Dillane, Eddie Redmayne, Elena Anaya, and Hugh Dancy.
- He enjoys traveling.
- Peter Vives has been involved in several activities like fencing, equestrian sports, basketball, athletics, surf, skiing, and tennis.
- Between 2013 and 2014, he co-starred as Marcus Logan in the period drama television series, El tiempo entre costuras (English: The Time in Between).
- Peter Vives has also been a part of several plays like Tots fem comèdia, Afanys d’amor perduts, Dos peor que uno, 10 anys recordant Miquel Martí i Pol, Rent, and Taxi… al TNC!.
- He is fluent in English, Catalan, and Spanish.
Featured Image by GuillemMedina / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0