Viña del Mar, Chile
She started attending a modeling school at 7.
As she started modeling early, she had to complete her secondary school by correspondence.
The model took acting lessons from National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA) in Australia.
Model, actress, presenter
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Angelica Blanco (Former Fashion Designer)
- Siblings – Jesus Loyola (Older Brother), Paz Loyola-Blanco (Older Sister)
She is signed with Resolution (Talent Agency) for her non-modeling works.
As a model, she has signed with Chadwick Models.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Pia Miller has dated –
- Brad Miller (2005-2015) – In 2005, Pia started dating Australian Rules Footballer Brad Miller. After dating for just more than a year, she gave birth to couple’s only child, son Lennox in October 2006. The duo also married in 2007. This relationship saw an end in October 2015.
- Tyson Mullane (2016-Present) – Film producer Tyson Mullane and Pia started dating each other in early 2016.
Though, she gave birth to her first child, son Isaiah when she was 19.
Race / Ethnicity
36-27-38 in or 91.5-68.5-96.5 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
As a model, she has advertised for Australian Unity, Crown Casino, Jump, Midas, Mossimo, Myer, Highpoint, Target, etc.
Pia has also endorsed Samsung, Cadbury, Honda, Latina Pasta, Mazda CX-5, and Natural Organic Hair.
She was the Australian Formula One Grand Prix 2010 ambassador.
For summer 2012/2013, she was the face of Megan Gale‘s swimwear line.
Pia can also be seen in numerous TV commercials such as for Maybelline eyeliner and other beauty products, etc.
Best Known For
Having advertised for lots of brands like Cadbury, Honda, Mazda, Maybelline, Australian Grand Prix, Myer, etc.
She is also known for playing Katarina Chapman in the soap opera Home and Away.
First Fashion Week
Pia debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 1999 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Sportscraft.
In 2011, she appeared in an Australian feature film Big Mamma’s Boy as Maria.
First TV Show
In 2011, she guest appeared on SBS One’s drama show East West 101 as Ximena.
Pia has a lean body and it is the result of a combination of weight training and high-cardio with a low-impact regime like Pilates and yoga which is helpful in steady recovery.
She gives full credit to healthy eating, sleep and regular exercises for her charming looks.
Pia always keeps chocolate and lemon (like crazy) in her refrigerator. She eats lemons like oranges. Her typical day diet plan is like –
- Breakfast – Either a smoothie made of oats (Half-cup), avocado, banana, almond milk, mecca powder, and coconut flakes OR porridge (especially in winters).
- Lunch – Big hearty salad
- Dinner – Fresh veggies, salad, chicken
She starts her day with a coffee and a lemon with warm water.
Pia Miller Favorite Things
- Food – Cheeseburger
- Favorite Fitness Gear – Black Tights with hoodie Nike Air Max runners
- Favorite Australian Travel Destination – Queensland’s North Stradbroke Island
Source – Cosmopolitan, Escape
Pia Miller Facts
- At 4, she left Chile for Australia due to her estranged dad.
- At 19, she gave birth to her first child.
- At 14, she won her first modeling contest organized by Dolly (Teen Magazine). This is how she was discovered and signed by Chadwick Models.
- Miller is also the winner of Search for a Supermodel which she won in 2001.
- She is the first Australian celebrity tourism ambassador for Chile.
- Due to her marriage to Brad Miller, Pia got Australian citizenship in 2010.
- In 2010, she was seen as co-hosting Qantas’ in-flight entertainment programs.
- She is not present on social media.