|Isabela Merced Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 2001|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Isabela Merced is an American actress, voiceover artist, and singer who has played CJ Martin in the Nickelodeon comedy series 100 Things to Do Before High School, Jenny in the NBC sitcom Growing Up Fisher, Dora in the adventure comedy film Dora and the Lost City of Gold, Jeanne Galleta in the live-action/animated family comedy film Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life, Kate in the Nickelodeon children’s educational animated series Dora and Friends: Into the City!, Lizzy in the family comedy-drama film Instant Family, Isabel Reyes in the action-crime film Sicario: Day of the Soldado, Izabella in the science fiction action film Transformers: The Last Knight, Julie in the Christmas romantic comedy film Let It Snow, Heather in the 3D computer-animated comedy film The Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature, and Sadie in the live-action television film Legends of the Hidden Temple.
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
She has been homeschooled under the Ohio Virtual Academy. She also skipped a grade while she was studying so that she could graduate early.
Actress, singer, voice actress
- Father – Patrick Moner
- Mother – Katherine Moner
- Siblings – Jared Moner (Older Brother) (Sports Athlete), Gyovanni Moner (Younger Brother) (Musician)
- Others – Geraldine Arlene Moner (Paternal Grandmother), Atilio Pompeyo Pizarro Huamán (Maternal Grandfather), Yolanda Merced/Mercedes Salazar Pittman (Maternal Grandmother)
Isabela Merced has been signed with CESD Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
Pop, pop/rock, bubblegum pop, Latino
She released her debut album via Broadway Records.
Later, she signed with Republic Records.
In 2020, her net worth was $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
47 kg or 104 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Isabela Moner dated –
- Jace Norman (2016) – Isabela started dating actor Jace Norman in April 2016 when she was pictured kissing him. They called it quits in November 2016 which was confirmed by Just Jared Jr.
- Owen Joyner – It is RUMORed that she has been romantically involved with actor Owen Joyner.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
She is of Slovak and Polish descent on her father’s side and has Peruvian ancestry on her maternal side.
36-27-35 in or 91.5-68.5-89 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
Best Known For
Playing CJ Martin in the Nickelodeon sitcom 100 Things to Do Before High School.
On September 18, 2015, she released her debut album Stopping Time via Broadway Records.
Isabela first appeared in the drama film The House That Jack Built as young Nadia in 2013.
First TV Show
In 2014, Isabela appeared in the NBC sitcom Growing Up Fisher as Jenny in 7 episodes.
Isabela Merced Favorite Things
- Hashtag – #TBT
- Movie – The Wizard of Oz (1939)
- Actress – Jennifer Lawrence
Source – Latina.com, Cleveland
Isabela Merced Facts
- She is the daughter of a firefighter.
- At 10, she made her Broadway debut by working in a production of Evita.
- She started acting at the age of 7.
- She likes hashtags so much that sometimes, she talks with her friends in hashtags.
- Her first acting job was to play a munchkin in The Wizard of Oz in Ohio.
- Since young, she wanted to be an actress and sing.
- Spanish is her first language. So, she had to learn English.
- She has a celebrity crush on Dave Franco or Dylan O’Brien.
- Alongside Mark Wahlberg, Rose Byrne, Tig Notaro, Margo Martindale, Julie Hagerty, and Octavia Spencer, she co-starred as Elizabeth “Lizzy” Wagner, 15-years old and the oldest sibling, in the film titled Instant Family. For this role, she won the Young Entertainers Award for “Best Leading Young Actress” and Imagen Award for “Best Actress – Feature Film”.
- She is the middle one in her family – having one older brother and one younger.
- In October 2019, Isabela made a decision to change her screen name to Isabela Merced from Isabela Moner in memory of her late grandmother.
- Connect with Isabela on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.