|Pranutan Bahl Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 10, 1993|
Pranutan Bahl is an Indian actress and model who came into the limelight after appearing in the romantic drama film Notebook (2019) where she portrayed the role of Firdaus. She gained further popularity by starring in several other movies such as Helmet (2020). She has been featured in numerous TV shows including Essential Like No Other (2017) in which she played the part of Kaira Khanna. Pranutan has garnered more than 520k followers on Instagram.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She did her schooling and college in Mumbai. She graduated with a BLS LLB degree.
Actress, Model, Lawyer
- Father – Mohnish Bahl (Actor)
- Mother – Ekta Sohini (Actress)
- Siblings – Krishaa (Sister)
- Others – Late Nutan (Grandmother) (Actress), Kajol (Aunt) (Actress), Tanisha Mukherjee (Aunt) (Actress)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Birthmarks beneath her lips and on her nose
- Expressive eyes
- Sharp nose
Pranutan Bahl Favorite Things
- Films Of Her Father – Maine Pyar Kiya where she found his performance as Jeevan to have been fantastic, Astitva, Baaghi
Source – Times Of India
Pranutan Bahl Facts
- She has recalled that she always wanted to be an actor and that when she was 6 or 7 years old, she was sure that this was what she would be doing one day.
- Pranutan has affirmed that growing up, she had spent a lot of time on her father’s film sets where she would head to soon after her school was over. She has remembered how she would love to sit on the trolley and have fun harassing the director of photography. She has confessed to having joked that her extra-curriculum was at Mehboob, Filmistaan, and Kamalistan. Pranutan has lovely memories like those of having the popular cheese toast sandwich at Kamalistan. She has added that it was at the studio that she had learned how to cycle without the training wheels.
- Pranutan, being the granddaughter of the legendary actress Nutan, is said to be carrying forward her legacy, and her pretty and charming looks have been compared to those of Nutan in the 1970s.
- She has disclosed that she had been auditioning constantly since 2016 and during the auditions for the film Notebook, she had never told anyone about her film family background when she took the screen tests. This was as she did not want any favors being granted to her and disliked the idea of getting shortlisted simply based on that fact. She was curious to find out if she herself deserved to be in front of the camera, based on her own merit. Pranutan ended up beating out 100 other actresses and land the coveted role.
- She has revealed that she had a wonderful experience while shooting for Notebook. The filming was done in Srinagar where she had to stay for around 2 months. She had not returned home even once during that time as the shooting went on every single day, with exceptions being only because of the snowfall.
- Pranutan has been active on Instagram where she has enjoyed posting lifestyle and behind-the-scenes photos for her followers.
Featured Image by Pranutan Bahl / Instagram