|Shriya Pilgaonkar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 25, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shriya Pilgaonkar is an Indian actress, director, stage performer, and producer who has impressed audiences with her powerful performances in Mirzapur (2018), Ekulti Ek (2013), Fan (2016), Guilty Minds (2022), etc.
Shriya Sachin Pilgaonkar
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Shriya attended St. Xavier’s College and earned her bachelor’s degree in Sociology.
Actress, Director, Producer, Stage Performer
- Father – Sachin Pilgaonkar (Actor, Director, Producer, Singer, Writer)
- Mother – Supriya Pilgaonkar (Actress, Director, Producer)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Tattoo of a wave
- Bright smile
Shriya has endorsed brands such as –
- ICICI Bank
- Sameer Madan
- Bombay Shaving Company
- Simple Skincare India
- Suntory Roku Gin
Shriya Pilgaonkar Favorite Things
- Millennial Beauty Icon – Millie Bobby Brown
- Food For Glowing Skin – Avocados
- TV Series – Euphoria
- Hair Trend – Messy hair
- Films – Jalsa (2022), The Disciple (2020) (Marathi film)
- Meal – Seafood
Shriya Pilgaonkar Facts
- While growing up, her dream was to be a professional swimmer.
- Shriya has acted in different languages which range from Marathi, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu to French and English.
- She was named after the Goddess Lakshmi and her name represents beauty and prosperity.
- Shriya is a trained kathak dancer.
- In 2020, she was included in the list of ‘The Times Of India’s Most Desirable Women’ at #40.
- Shriya is a polyglot and can converse in French, Japanese, Hindi, English, and Marathi.
- Her dream is to work with talented directors such as Shoojit Sircar, Zoya Akhtar, Anurag Basu, and Anubhav Sinha.
- Shriya would like to have the ability to speak every known language so that she can experience all the different cultures of the world.
- Her first celebrity crush was Sachin Tendulkar.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0