|Rachel Hunter Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1969|
Rachel Hunter is a talented model and actress. She is known for her roles in Confessions of a Go-Go Girl, The Perfect Assistant, Miami Magma, The Brazen Bull, and Black Widow. She has done many campaigning works for brands like Cover Girl Cosmetics, Sprint PCS Fair & Flexible, SlimFast, Tip Top Ice-Cream, and Revlon. Rachel has been featured in magazines like Sports Illustrated, Cosmopolitan, Vogue Italia, Australian Vogue, Elle, Dutch Harper’s Bazaar, and Playboy.
Glenfield, Auckland, New Zealand
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rachel Hunter has dated –
- Fred Durst
- Steven Adler (1987)
- Kip Winger (1989-1990)
- Rod Stewart (1990-1999) – They married on December 15, 1990. They had 2 children together namely, Renee Stewart (b. 1993) and Liam McAlister (b. 1995). They separated in 1999 and divorced on November 2, 2006.
- Michael Weatherly (1999-2000)
- Liam Gallagher (2000)
- Cane (2000)
- Mark Wahlberg (2000)
- Ryan Giggs (2001)
- Bruce Willis (2001-2002)
- Travis Fimmel (2002)
- Mark McGrath (2002)
- Sully Erna (2002) – Rumored
- Robbie Williams (2002-2003)
- Calum Best (2002)
- Wes Scantlin (2003)
- Sean Avery (2004-2005)
- Jarret Stoll (2006-2009) – They got engaged in 2008 but was later called off by Jarret.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blonde wavy hair
- Tall figure
Rachel Hunter has done endorsement work for many brands like –
- V One shampoo
- Cover Girl Cosmetics
- Sprint PCS Fair & Flexible
- Tip Top Ice-Cream
Rachel Hunter Favorite Things
- Things To Do In New Zealand – Investigating new places, hikes, beaches, going to the dairy to buy traditional New Zealand things like Pineapple Lumps
- Thing To Cook – Cooking that includes fresh fruit and vegetables
- Five Things To Carry While Traveling – DAHlicious Organic Drinkable Alphonso Mango Lassi, Pillow, Rosewater Facial Spray, Black Wool blanket, and Yoga Sutra book
Source – Viva.co.nz, NowToLove.co.nz, LapalmeMagazine.com
Rachel Hunter Facts
- At the age of 16, she started modeling but quit in 1994 to study acting.
- She had a successful career as an international model with Ford Models in New York City.
- She has a tattoo of the bee logo for her production company, Bee Knees on her lower back.
- When at the age of 17, she was approached by Playboy to pose for them, she refused and later took up the offer in 2004.
- Talking to her kids and cooking lifts her mood.
- Her “me time” includes watching Netflix, hang out with her dogs, meditation, and yoga, relaxing and having times with friends laughing.
- She takes New Zealand chocolate to the US to remind her of home.
- She prefers yoga to running, savory over sweet, warm weather over cold, sneakers over heels, bare face over make-up, and rural life over living in a city.
- Rachel has been featured in magazines like Sports Illustrated, Cosmopolitan, Vogue Italia, Australian Vogue, Elle, and Dutch Harper’s Bazaar.
- She hosted the reality TV series New Zealand’s Got Talent in 2012.
Featured Image by Rachel Hunter / Instagram