|Rafferty Law Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 6, 1996|
Rafferty Law is an English model, musician, DJ, and entrepreneur who is the oldest child of film stars Jude Law and Sadie Frost. Rafferty has been cast in projects such as Running Man, Twist, The Hat, Repo Men, and Contact.
Rafferty Jellicoe Frost Law
North London, England, United Kingdom
Primrose Hill, North London, England, United Kingdom
Raff studied in a boarding school called Bedales in Hampshire, England.
Raff took his A-levels (12th Grade exams) in Drama, English, and Photography as elective subjects while studying at a college in Hampstead and thereafter, went on to pursue his career as a musician/entrepreneur full time.
Model, Musician, DJ, Entrepreneur
- Father – David Jude Heyworth Law (Actor)
- Mother – Sadie Liza Frost (Actor, Producer, Fashion Designer)
- Siblings –
- Iris Law (Younger Sister) (Model)
- Rudy Law (Younger Brother)
- Sophia (Younger Half-sister, Jude’s daughter with model Samantha Burke)
- Ada (Younger Half-sister, Jude’s daughter with singer Catherine Harding)
- Finlay Munro Kemp (Older Half-Brother) (Musician, Sadie’s son from first marriage to musician Gary Kemp)
- Others –
- Peter Robert Law aka Sir Taggalot (Paternal Grandfather) (Former Headmaster, Actor, Runs a drama school in France)
- Margaret Anne Heyworth (Paternal Grandmother) (Former Teacher, Settled in Vaudelnay France to teach drama & theatre)
- David Vaughan (Maternal Grandfather) (Psychedelic Artist)
- Mary Davidson (Maternal Grandmother) (Actor)
- Andrea Natasha Law (Paternal Aunt) (Painter & Graphic Designer)
- 4 aunts and 5 uncles on his mother’s side owing to his grandparents’ multiple relationships. Some of the more well-known aunts and uncles are:
- Holly Davidson (Aunt) (Actor)
- Jade Davidson (Aunt) (Actor)
- Jessi Frost (Aunt) (Teacher)
- Sunshine Purple Tara Velvet (Aunt)
- Tobias aka Toby Vaughan (Uncle) (Musician)
- Gabriel Jupiter Vaughan (Uncle)
Rafferty Law has been signed with –
- TESS Management, London
- Select Model Management, London
Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Bass, Drums, Keyboard, Saxophone
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rafferty Law has dated –
- Ella Dallaglio (2014–2015) – Raff met Ella at his Hampshire boarding school. She is the daughter of England’s former Rugby team captain, Lawrence Dallaglio. For about two years, the couple was smitten with each other and constantly posted pictures of the two of them at exotic foreign locations on their Instagram. Raff even expressed interest in backpacking through South America with Ella for some lone time as a couple after taking his A-levels. The couple drifted apart due to unknown reasons and deleted their pictures together from their respective social media accounts. Ella moved on and started dating a London-based photographer named Finnegan Travers.
- Molly Moorish (2016) – Raff went on to date British musician, Liam Gallagher’s daughter, Molly who was the product of Liam’s extra-marital affair with the singer and actor Lisa Moorish. Molly is a model, also represented by Select Model Management, and a visible socialite in the London social circle. Raff dated her for about a year before parting ways.
- Clementine Linieres (2017–2018) – Since 2017, Raff was frequently caught by the paparazzi engaged in PDA with English–French model, Clementine. She lives in South-West London and often accompanies Raff to several high-profile social events.
Race / Ethnicity
He has an English and Scottish father and an English mother.
- Has his father’s intense gaze and frown
- Slight cleft chin
- Likes to wear statement neck chains, rings and bracelets sometimes.
As a model, Raff made his catwalk debut at the DKNY menswear show in London (2014).
Thereafter, he continued to represent many brands such as –
- Effra London Jewelry (2015)
- River Island (2015)
- Cast in Tiger of Sweden fashion video (2013)
- Adidas Originals and JD Sports (2016)
- Timberland (2017)
- Something to Hate On (SHO) merchandise (2017)
- Dolce & Gabbana (2017, 2018) and many more.
Best Known For
- Being the son of critically acclaimed actors Jude Law and Sadie Frost. Owing to his parent’s connections, Raff is friends with the children of most high-profile, London-based celebrities. He is a London-based socialite who is often seen at most A-list events.
- He ventured into the world of rock music and modeling at the age of 17 and is busy building his own brand.
As a Singer
A single called Support Network (2017), which is available on Spotify and iTunes.
He was cast as a younger version of his father’s character in Repo Men (2010).
First TV Show
In 2016, Rafferty was seen in an episode of the news show Entertainment Tonight.
As a young man, Raff does not appear too worried about his health. He is not particularly muscular or athletic and is often seen drinking and smoking in public.
Raff Law Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Football, Backgammon, DJ
- Songs – Sleeping powder by Gorillaz, Meta Gala by Gucci Mane, Intro by Famous Dex and Jay Critch ft. Rich The Kid, Best For You by Bakar, Biking by Frank Ocean
- Book – On The Road by Jack Kerouac
- Movie – City of God (2002)
- Celebrities To Have Dinner With – Tony Wilson, Kurt Cobain, and Kodak Black
- Bands – Blur, The Clash, Joy Division
- Role Model – Damon Albarn
- Jude Law Film – Dom Hemingway (2013)
Raff Law Facts
- He does not like his full name Rafferty, hence introducing himself as Raff.
- At the age of 16, he co-founded his band The Dirty Harrys along with close friend Marley Mackey who is the son of the Pulp band’s bassist, Steve Mackey. The band played several gigs in and around London.
- Thanks to Jude Law’s friendship with Blur band lead singer, Damon Albarn, Raff earned a two-week work experience tuning the guitars for his favorite band during their reunion.
- Along with friends Daniel Mould and Max Clarke, Raff co-founded a creative collective to sell art, music, and merchandise called Something to Hate On (SHO). The name of Raff’s new venture is inspired by the current social media rage that implies that whatever is popular or famous will always have haters.
- He describes himself as confident, clumsy, driven, musical, and talkative. He also admits that he lacks a sharp sense of humor.
- Unlike his parents, Raff stated that he is neither interested nor very good at acting. His mediocre performance in his high school productions made it apparent and that took a lot of pressure off him.
- Raff shared that his father Jude is a strict parent while his mother, Sadie is a lot more laidback.
- Unlike his father’s dislike of the paparazzi, fame is a very normal part of Raff’s everyday life. He is completely immune to being followed and spotting random people clicking pictures of him.
Featured Image by Rafferty Law / Instagram