Randall Keith Orton
The Legend Killer, The Man of Destiny, Dream Killer, The Viper, The Apex Predator, Randy
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
Randy went to Hazelwood Central High School in Florissant, Missouri and graduated in 1998.
Professional wrestler, actor
- Father – Bob Orton, Jr. (Professional Wrestler)
- Mother – Elaine Orton
- Siblings – Nathan Orton (Younger Brother), Rebecca Orton (Younger Sister), Roderick Orton (Adopted Brother)
- Others – Bob Orton, Sr. (Grandfather) (Former Professional Wrestler), Barry Orton (Uncle) (Wrestler-turned-musician)
Randy is signed with Andy Corren Management.
6 ft 4¼ in or 193.5 cm
110 kg or 242½ pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Randy Orton dated –
- Jessica Huntington – Randy was RUMORed to be dating model Jessica Huntington in the past.
- Samantha Speno (2003-2013) – In 2003, he started dating a girl named, Samantha Speno after meeting her at a bar. They got engaged in November 2005 and married on September 21, 2007. On July 12, 2008, the couple welcomed their first child, daughter Alanna Marie Orton. The couple split in late 2012 and filed for divorce, which was finalized in June 2013.
- Kimberly Kessler (2015-Present) – He started dating another girl named, Kimberly Kessler and engaged her in July 2015. The duo married on November 14, 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tattoo (He has a tattoo his daughter’s name on left forearm)
- His trademark move such as RKO.
Randy Orton’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 46 in or 117 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
Best Known For
Working as a professional wrestler with WWE. Randy has championed the World Heavyweight Championship several times.
First Wrestling Match
Randy debuted in professional wrestling on March 18, 2000, at Mid-Missouri Wrestling Association-Southern Illinois Conference Wrestling (MMWA-SICW).
In 2011, Randy debuted with comedy-drama film That’s What I Am for his role as Ed Freel.
He starred in his next film, an action-packed movie 12 Rounds 2: Reloaded where he played the role as Nick Malloy.
Orton has received training from –
- Bob Orton Jr.
- Mid Missouri Wrestling Alliance
- Ohio Valley Wrestling
- South Broadway Athletic Club
- Finishing Moves
- Full nelson slam – OVW
- O-Zone (Overdrive)
- RKO (Jumping cutter)
- Running punt kick to an opponent’s head
Randy Orton Favorite Things
- Food – It is not known. But, you can see on YouTube, his food and mouth coordination.
Randy Orton Facts
- In his career, Randy was titled the world champion more than a dozen times.
- Randy was warned by his dad to not become a wrestler as he would need to spend his time away from family.
- Randy has hypermobile shoulders.
- He has served in the United States Marine Corps after graduating in 1998. But, he used to be absent without a leave. As a result, he was kept at a military prison for 38 days and then sent to the home.
- Randy was cast in the lead role in The Marine 2 (2009) film, but due to a collarbone injury, he was replaced by Ted DiBiase. Later, during the next part of the film The Marine 3: Homefront (2013), he was again considered. But, due to his negative image with Marine Corps, he was again replaced by wrestler Mike Mizanin.
- In October 2014, Randy became popular on Vine when his superimposed image doing an RKO move became popular.
- He first broke his collarbone in 2009 which resulted him to get dropped from The Marine 2 film. Later, he again broke his collarbone in a motorcycle accident.
- He was a straight A student in school.
- Randy is a big fan of monster truck rallies.
- In reality, he is good friends with wrestler “The Undertaker.”
- When he won the WWE Heavyweight Champion title at 24, he became the youngest person to achieve so.
- Connect with Randy on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.