|Reign Edwards Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 1, 1996|
Reign Edwards is an American actress who has impressed audiences with her performance in The Bold and the Beautiful as Nicole Avant (2015-2018), MacGyver as Leanna Martin (2016-2020), and The Wilds as Rachel Reid.
Harford County, Maryland, United States
Reign is represented by –
- Management 360
- Nils Larsen of Integral Artists
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Reign Edwards has dated –
- Rome Flynn (2017) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
She has African American ancestry among others.
Tattoos below her clavicle and on her forearm
Reign Edwards has endorsed brands such as –
- Hervé Léger
- Charlotte Tilbury
- MAC Cosmetics
- LYS Beauty
- Fenty Beauty
- Paco Rabanne
Reign Edwards Favorite Things
- Subject In School – Science
- TV Shows – A Different World
- Fictional Character – Cinderella (played by Brandy Norwood in Rodgers & Hammerstein’s version from 1997)
- Comfort Food – Burger and fries
- Curse Words – Sh*t, F**k
Reign Edwards Facts
- She graduated from high school 2 years earlier at the age of 16 so that she could work on set as legal 18.
- Reign knows how to play the violin.
- She had to part with her childhood dream of being a basketball player due to her short height.
- Reign is extremely sensitive to smell and has a strong reaction to bad odor.
- Her role model in life is her mother.
- Reign’s power-packed performance in The Bold and the Beautiful earned her the nomination for Daytime Emmy Award for ‘Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series’ for 3 consecutive years in 2016, 2017, and 2018.
- Her dream dinner guest would be Maya Angelou.
- If Reign were stranded on a desert island, the 3 things she would like to carry are a sleeping bag, lighter, and canned food.
Featured Image by Reign Edwards / Instagram