|Reuben Singh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 20, 1976|
Reuben Singh is a British entrepreneur who is known for founding the companies like alldayPA and Isher Capital. He has been dealing with controversy surrounding his wealth and tradings all his life. Singh is also known for his lavish lifestyle and owning a set of 7 Rolls Royces matching with his turban colors. He was honored as the world’s youngest self-made millionaire by the Guinness Book of Records in 1998. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Poynton, Cheshire, England, United Kingdom
He divides his time between Manchester and London.
Reuben attended William Hulme’s Grammar School in Manchester.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Reuben has dated –
- Baani – Reuben is married to Baani. They can be seen together in his various Instagram posts.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Punjabi descent.
- Wears a turban
- Long beard and mustache
Best Known For
Being the CEO of Isher Capital and alldayPA with a net worth of £30 million and also for owning a set of 7 Rolls Royce cars matching his turban colors
Reuben Singh Facts
- He owns a set of 7 famous Rolls Royce cars matching with his turban colors.
- He was appointed to serve in a government advisory panel on small businesses and on the Competitiveness Council by the former Prime Minister Tony Blair.
- Singh was born into a rich family that owned a large importing company called Sabco.
- He and his family moved to England in 1970 and they had a family home in Poynton, a village in Cheshire.
- Reuben founded a fashion chain Miss Attitude, which became very popular in the 90s. It had more than 64 stores in the entire country. Eventually, he sold his business in 1999.
- In 2005, Reuben was sued for £1.2 million debt.
- In October 2007, Singh was declared bankrupt on the petition filed by the Bank of Scotland due to a loan he couldn’t pay and in October 2008, he was automatically discharged from bankruptcy by the standard procedure in the UK.
- His contact center company alldayPA shifted into a 300 seat call center Salford Quays and promised to create further 200 jobs.
- In 2014, Singh launched Isher Capital, a ’boutique’ private equity firm which is based in London and Manchester.
- An article was published by the Manchester Evening News in 2002, which revealed that his wealth and business success is less than he claimed. It also showed that the American financier Gary Klesch, the man who bought Miss Attitude claimed that he bought it for a shocking £1.
- Singh also founded a health food company called Robson & Steinberg, which was closed after less than a year due to the debt of £250,000.
- He has done a significant amount of charitable work including supporting The Prince’s Trust by working with young entrepreneurs and supporting interfaith partnerships in the UK.
- He started the ‘Reuben Singh Scholarship’ for young entrepreneurs to support students with up to £9,000 in funding for tuition fees for an academic year, which helped them to continue their studies while still running their enterprise.
- Reuben was honored as one of the “Global Leaders of Tomorrow” (GLT) at The World Economic Forum in Davos on January 26, 2003.
- He was also voted by the MIT Boston Technology Review magazine as one of the “World’s Top Innovators” in their prestigious review.
- Singh was invited by His Royal Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the Dubai Crown Prince, to give a speech in front of over 1,000 business leaders and entrepreneurs in May 2005.
- Reuben was honored as the world’s youngest self-made millionaire by the Guinness Book of Records in 1998.
- He was also seen at the joint 7th position in the 2002 Sunday Times ‘Rich List’.
- Visit his official website @ reubensingh.com.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin.
Featured Image by Reuben Singh / Instagram