|Ricki-Lee Coulter Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||November 10, 1985|
Ricki-Lee Coulter is an Australian singer, songwriter, television, as well as a radio presenter who came to limelight in 2004 when she participated in the 2nd season of Australian Idol and was placed in the 7th position in the competition. She went on to sign with the Australian independent label Shock Records and release her eponymous debut album Ricki-Lee (2005), that produced hits including Hell No! and Sunshine that were both certified ‘Gold’ by the Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA). She has also briefly been a member of the pop girl band named Young Divas. She is the recipient of several awards like the Nickelodeon Australian Kids’ Choice Awards in 2008 for being the “Fave Singer”.
Ricki-Lee Dawn Coulter
Auckland, New Zealand
She went to Southport State School, completing her high school in 2002.
Singer, Songwriter, Radio Presenter, Television Presenter
- Mother – Loretta Sheerin (Model)
- Others – Rocky (Grandfather), John (Stepfather), Jodie (Half-Sister), Emily (Half-Sister)
Ricki-Lee Coulter is managed by –
- Her husband, Richard Harrison
- Black Label Entertainment
- The Harbour Agency (Booking Agent)
R&B, Pop, Dance
- Ministry of Sound
- Pony Canyon
6 ft or 183 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Jamie Babbington (2007–2008) – She married Jamie Babbington on September 7, 2007. They got divorced in 2008.
- Richard Harrison (2015-Present) – She tied the knot with Richard Harrison on August 5, 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Māori descent on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Tall stature
- Curvaceous figure
- Prominent cheekbones
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Hold Me Tight
Ricki-Lee Coulter Favorite Things
Source – MTV
Ricki-Lee Coulter Facts
- Her parents separated before she was born and she was brought up by her mother who relocated to Gold Coast in Queensland when she was 3 months old. Her father figure at the time was her grandfather although her mother gave Coulter every chance to visit her biological father in New Zealand throughout her childhood. When she was 9 years old, her mother met a man who became her stepfather.
- She grew up mostly on her own as her mother worked 2 jobs in order to pay the bills.
- When she was in primary school, she took part in many sports, including swimming, touch football, and netball, that she continued playing for 6 years.
- When Coulter was 15 years old, she suffered a serious knee injury and was told that she would never play netball again. Several months later, her mother overheard her singing in her bedroom and discovered her great talent, and that led to her performing at gigs with live bands in the Gold Coast and Brisbane areas.
- After completing high school, she decided to concentrate on her music career and she started writing her own songs with her good friend Xy Latu.
- She had left the Young Divas so she could focus on her solo career.
Featured Image by Ricki-Lee / Instagram