|Rohan Mehra Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 8, 1989|
Rohan Mehra is an Indian actor and model who came to limelight after portraying Naksh Singhania in the TV show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2015–2016), his work earning him the Gold Awards in 2016 for “Best Debut Male”. He gained further popularity by starring in several other programs including Sasural Simar Ka (2017–2018) where he played the role of Sameer Kapoor and after performing in a number of films such as Sixteen (2013) and Uvaa (2015) as well as in many web series including Class of 2020 (2020). He has also taken part in numerous reality shows like Bigg Boss 10 (2016) and featured in numerous music videos such as Tarse Ye Naina (2019).
Amritsar, Punjab, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra and Amritsar, Punjab in India
He attended St George’s School in Mussoorie.
- Father – His father is a businessman.
- Siblings – He has a sister.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Kanchi Singh (2016–Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Sharp nose
- Fuller lips
- Dimpled smile
He has appeared in commercials for several products such as Reebok, Honda, Priyagold Biscuits, and BlackBerry.
Rohan Mehra Favorite Things
- Has Cherished – Work that has involved travel such as shooting for the music video titled Gustakhiyaan (2020) that was done amidst the beautiful snowcapped mountains in Kyrgyzstan
Source – Telly Chakkar
Rohan Mehra Facts
- He was athletic as a child and had won numerous prizes in sports, particularly cricket and tennis. He became a national level player.
- Rohan kickstarted his career with commercials.
- He has confessed that he wanted to get out of his chocolate boy image in order to bag meatier roles and began to follow a workout regiment and a diet plan to help him attain a muscular body. Along with spending long hours at the gym, he had also given up on salt and sugar completely and taken guidance from a celebrity fitness trainer and had been able to acquire his desired body and undergo the transformation.
- Rohan has more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
- Rohan has stated that if he had not succeeded to become an actor, he would have continued working in his father’s business. He has added that even after becoming an actor, he has looked after the business despite his busy work schedule. He has affirmed that he is grateful to his father because of whose support and co-operation it was possible for him to shift his base to Mumbai to focus fully on work.
Featured Image by Rohan Mehra / Instagram