|Rohan Vinod Mehra Quick Info
|5 ft 11 in
|Date of Birth
|May 7, 1991
Rohan Vinod Mehra is an Indian actor and director, widely known for being the son of Bollywood veteran actor Vinod Mehra. He has directed several movies like Afterword (2013) and Hum (2019) having written for the latter as well. He has also appeared in numerous films including Baazaar (2018) where he essayed the role of Rizwan Ahmed.
Rohan Vinod Mehra
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
He attended The Mombasa Academy in Mombasa, Kenya. After that, he moved to London and completed his studies in Mathematics and Economics.
- Father – Vinod Mehra (Actor)
- Mother – Kiran Mehra
- Siblings – Soniya Mehra (Sister) (Actress)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Tara Sutaria – He has been dating actress Tara for a while. The couple has posted their adorable pictures on social media.
- Pooja Hegde (2020) – Rumor
- Sonnalli Seygall (2020) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Dimpled smile
- Sharp nose
- Beard and mustache
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Chivas.
Rohan Vinod Mehra Favorite Things
- His Father’s Films – Anurodh for being the movie that can be empathized with, Ghar for being an unconventional love story that was far ahead of its time, Bemisaal having adored his character even though it had grey shades
Source – Times Of India
Rohan Vinod Mehra Facts
- After the demise of his father in 1990, his mother, pregnant with him, had moved out of India along with his sister who was just 2 years old, going back to her parents’ home in Kenya.
- Rohan has recalled that the small town of Mombasa where he was raised was far away from any kind of arts and people there had goals to follow typical careers like banking, medicine, or engineering. He has added that he craved to be an investment banker and found it an amusing coincidence that the storyline of his first film was based on the stock market. He has admitted that although he did well in his studies, his heart was not in it and he was passionate only about music, films, and stories and had finally decided to make a career out of his true interests. After coming to Mumbai to work in the film industry, he was ready to work in any capacity be it as an assistant director, photographer, musician, or actor as he had longed to be a part of the storytelling process, and he had attempted to try a bit of everything, believing that it would enable him to sharpen his skills. Hence, he had worked as an AD for a Sanjay Leela Bhansali movie as well as a cinematographer of a feature film before making his acting debut in Bollywood.
- Rohan has enjoyed playing the guitar, considering it to be his biggest stress buster. He had begun learning to play it since he was 11 years old and has proven to be good at it.
- He has often been mistaken with another Bollywood actor named Rohan Mehra who has appeared in films such as Sixteen (2013).
- Rohan Mehra has affirmed to have been a travel enthusiast having visited numerous countries and he is a very good photographer having taken breath-taking photographs from his travel diaries and posted them on his Instagram account.
Featured Image by Rohan Mehra / Instagram