|Rose Bertram Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 26, 1994|
Rose Bertram is a Belgian model who has done modeling work for a variety of brands and designers such as H&M, Hunkemöller, L’Oréal, Agent Provocateur, AVON, Forever 21, JBC, Good American Jeans, and Primark. In the past, she was the subject of photo articles in Oyster and she became the first Belgian model to be featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
Stephanie Rose Bertram
Kortrijk, West Flanders, Belgium
Rose Bertram is represented by
- Marilyn Model Agency
- Dominique Models – Brussels (Mother Agency)
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- Spin Model Management – Hamburg
- Fashion Model Management – Milan
- Two Management – Los Angeles
- The Squad Management – London
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rose Bertram has dated –
- Gregory van der Wiel (2011-2022) – Rose Bertram met Dutch soccer star Gregory van der Wiel in 2011. When they started dating, she was 17 years old. First, she lived with him in Paris, when he was playing for French Club PSG and later moved to Istanbul after he joined Turkish soccer club, Fenerbahçe. She even posed with her beau for the cover feature of Life After Football. They have a daughter together (b. 2018). The couple separated in 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
On her mother’s side, she has Senegalese and Portuguese ancestry.
On her father’s side, she has Belgian ancestry.
Her natural hair color is “Light Brown”.
37-26-36 in or 94-66-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 12 (UK)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Being a top model, Rose has headlined endorsement campaigns for the leading brands such as New Yorker, L’Oréal, Primark, Agent Provocateur, H&M, AVON, Forever 21, Hunkemoller, JBC, Good American Jeans, etc.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular Belgian models.
- Having posed for a number of photoshoots for the Sports Illustrated magazine.
First Fashion Week
Rose debuted with Spring / Summer Fashion Week in New York where she walked for Jeremy Scott.
Rose Bertram has made it a habit of working out in the gym on a daily basis. She usually hits the gym in the morning but is open to changes whenever her work schedule dictates so. She starts her workout with a five-minute stretching and warm-up routine, which includes hamstring stretches and normal squats.
After that, she works her legs and butt with exercises spread over three sets and each set comprising of 15 repetitions. She follows it up with core exercises such as raised leg crunches and bicycle crunches.
Next, she moves on to strength training and lifting exercises. Again, each exercise is performed over three sets but repetitions are doubled to thirty. She starts this routine with shoulder-focused exercises and ends with chest exercises. In her strength training routine, she also includes bodyweight exercises such as pushups. She finishes off her workout session with cardio.
She fuels up her tired muscles after the workout with a healthy meal comprising of green beans, carrots, boiled eggs and tuna with balsamic dressing. Overall, she tries to eat healthy and clean. She also makes sure that she is drinking a lot of water throughout the day.
Rose Bertram Favorite Things
- Sports – Soccer
- Sports Team – Paris Saint-Germain (French Soccer Club)
- Location for Photoshoot – St. John
- Music for a Photoshoot – R&B and hip-hop
- Biggest Fear – Falling far away into the ocean
- Emoji – The one with heart eyes
- Skincare Brand – Shiseido
- Guilty Food Pleasures – Cheesecake, homemade popcorn with salt and agave syrup, chocolate fondant and Häagen-Dazs ice cream
- TV Shows – Orange is the New Black, Game of Thrones
- Go to Drink – Glass of wine and tequila
Source – BuzzFeed, Into the Gloss, GQ
Rose Bertram Facts
- If Rose hadn’t become a fashion model, she would have liked to become a nutritionist, personal shopper or an actor. However, she believes she won’t last in a nine to five job.
- While growing up, she was a tomboy and includes tomboyish features in her daily outfits and in her personal style.
- When she started her modeling career, she was told that she won’t be able to become a big model as she wasn’t tall enough and didn’t have the skinny body, which is must for a model.
- After she was rejected by a number of big agencies in Belgium, she contacted photographers on her own and created her own portfolio before moving to London to relaunch her career.
- She has aspirations to become an actress. She has auditioned for a number of casting directors in Los Angeles. Also, she does self-tapes for the scripts, she receives from her agent.
- She got her first big breakthrough after she was shot by the famous photographer Juergen Teller for the Jawbone promotional campaign, which saw her being pasted on billboards in New York City.
- In 2015, she created a history by becoming the first Belgian model to be featured in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.
- Her modeling career started at the age of 13 after her mother signed her up to her first modeling agency.
- In 2011, she was trending on Twitter after rapper Tyler, The Creator posted her picture on Twitter asking who she was. He eventually got to meet her and he even photographed her for the Oyster magazine photoshoot.
- In April 2017, she was once again trending on social media after she was selected to star alongside Khloe Kardashian in the promotional campaign for the Good American Jeans new Slip Zip product line.