|Rosie Fortescue Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 3, 1990|
Rosie Fortescue is an English reality star who is widely recognized for appearing as one of the original cast members on E4’s Made in Chelsea (2011-2017). She has more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
London, England, United Kingdom
Rosie studied at Downe House Boarding School, which counts Kate Middleton as one of its alumni.
She graduated from Goldsmiths, University of London with a degree in History of Art.
- Father – Nicholas Fortescue (Director of Seymours Art Advisors)
- Mother – Tessa Fortescue
- Siblings – Lily Fortescue (Twin Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rosie has dated –
- Hugo Taylor (2011)
- Miles Kane (2013-2015)
Race / Ethnicity
She has endorsed brands such as –
- Daniel Wellington
- Tom Ford Beauty
Rosie Fortescue Favorite Things
- Game – Backgammon
- Spots In London – The Wolseley, Annabel’s, Berners Tavern
- Pieces Of Jewelry Designed By Her – Heartbeat Hand Cuffs and Rings
- Body Part – Arms
- Alcoholic Drink – Hendrick’s and Tonic
- Designers – Peter Pilotto, Coco Chanel
- Instagram Filter – Valencia
- Fashion Brand – Phillip Lim
- Fashion Magazine – InStyle
- Boutique – Donna Ida
- Artist – Tyler Shields
Rosie Fortescue Facts
- Her dream dinner guests are Lewis Capaldi, Piers Morgan, and Louis Theroux.
- Rosie started a blog dedicated to fashion, art, and fitness called At Fashion Forte during her final year of school.
- She owns a jewelry line called Rosie Fortescue Jewellery which is known for its elegant and affordable pieces like earrings, rings, necklaces, etc.
- In 2011, she created quite a stir on Made in Chelsea by hooking up with her best friend Millie Mackintosh‘s boyfriend, Hugo Taylor. Nevertheless, the former pals patched things up and Rosie served as the bridesmaid at Millie and Hugo’s wedding in June 2018.
Featured Image by Rosie Fortescue / Instagram