|Roxxsaurus Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 14, 1996|
Roxxsaurus is a London-based Polish YouTuber who primarily creates and uploads makeup, lifestyle, and fashion-related content, and has a strong following among teenagers and young girls. Her channel consists of hair & makeup tutorials, DIYs, fashion hacks, back to school videos, skincare routines, tricks, and craft ideas. She has more than 4 million subscribers on YouTube and more than 600k followers on Instagram.
London, England, United Kingdom
Roksana completed her A-Levels in photography, arts, and psychology. She then studied a foundation course in arts at college for 1 year and went to university to study visual communication. She quit university after 1 year in 2016 as the course was getting unaffordable and she was beginning to focus more on her YouTube channel.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
She is represented by –
- M & C Saatchi Social, Golden Square, London, England, United Kingdom
- Red Hare Digital Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Roxxsaurus has dated –
- Matt Gibbs (2014-Present) – Roksana started dating fellow social media influencer Matt Gibbs in 2014. She had known Matt since she was 14 years old. After a five year courtship, Matt proposed to her in March 2019 in Iceland and the couple got engaged there.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Polish descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde.
- Petite frame
- Freckled face
- Long, straight hair
- Charming smile
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
On YouTube, Roxxsaurus has promoted brands such as –
- Makeup Revolution
- Wish Online e-commerce platform
- Lounge Underwear
- Fashion Nova
Roxxsaurus Favorite Things
- YouTubers – Gabriella Lindley, Leyla Rose, Bunny Meyer, Shane Dawson, Samantha Maria, A. J. Clementine, Emily Canham
- YouTube Channels – Velvet Gh0st, Love Laugh, And Makeup, Grav3yard Girl, Cutiepie Marzia
- Travel Destination – Japan
- Movie Genre – Anime
- Animated TV Show – Death Note (2006-2007)
- Music Genres – K-Pop, Japanese Rock
- TV Series – Pretty Little Liars (2010-2017), Z Nation (2014-2018), How to Get Away with Murder, The Vampire Diaries (2009-2017), The Originals (2013-2018), Breaking Bad (2008-2013)
- Movies – Mean Girls (2004), The Art of Getting By (2011), The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012), Ruby Sparks (2012)
- Fictional Characters – Regina George played by Rachel McAdams in the movie Mean Girls, Alison DiLaurentis played by Sasha Pieterse in the TV series Pretty Little Liars
- Songs – Louder (2015) by DJs Kill The Noise and Tommy Trash, Lithium (1991) by Nirvana
- Singer – Marilyn Manson
- Music Bands – Florence + the Machine, Architects, The Smiths, Nirvana, Crystal Castles
- Artworks/Paintings – The Kiss by Gustav Klimt, Ophelia by John Everett Millais
- Animals – Cats, Dogs
- Historical Periods – The Victorian Era (1837-1901), The 1970s
- Fashion Retailers/Brands – Topshop, River Island
- Beverage – Spiced Apple Tea
- Roksana has another YouTube channel named Roxi and Matt, in collaboration with her boyfriend and social media influencer Matt Gibbs. The channel focuses on the daily life of the social media couple via daily vlogs. It has earned more than 450k subscribers.
- The couple has also launched an online store named Rx Home that caters to customers’ home decor and interior decoration needs. Both Matt and Roksana are passionate about interior design and home styling and came up with the idea of setting up a marketplace that is updated with the latest trends in homeware and at the same time provides high-quality items at affordable prices.
- She designs her merchandise and uses the Rx Home platform to sell her products online.
- Roksana is also a talented artist, illustrator, and photography enthusiast, and regularly posts her work on Tumblr, on a blog titled Roxart.
- She affectionately calls her YouTube subscribers ‘Dinosaurs’.
- In a YouTube video, she has revealed that she was inspired to start her channel by YouTuber Marzia Bisognin and the social media star Promise Tamang Phan who used to respond to her comments on their videos. Promise also used to comment on Roksana’s early videos which motivated her further.
- Roksana was born and brought up in Poland until her parents moved to England when she was 8 years old.
Featured Image by Roxxsaurus / Instagram