|Ciarra Pardo Quick Info
|5 ft 9 in
|Date of Birth
|March 20, 1979
Ciarra Pardo is an American media personality and equestrian known for being the girlfriend of actor Jesse Williams and the co-founder of N4XT Experiences.
Ciarra was born on c. March 20, 1979.
The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Ciarra did attend college in the past but decided to drop out and begin working instead.
Equestrian, Media Personality, Chef
- Siblings – Kristin Irving nee Pardo (Sister)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ciarra has dated –
- Adam Rodriguez (2008)
- Jesse Williams – Ciarra has been dating Tony-nominated actor Jesse Williams. He had even referred to Ciarra as his “longtime girlfriend” in court documents during his custody battle with Aryn Drake-Lee in February 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
Ciarra Pardo Facts
- She left home at the age of 15 and began working professionally in finance for Morgan Stanley Dean Witter. From there, she went on work with several other organizations such as Opus 360 and Artemis International.
- At the age of 22, Ciarra relocated to Los Angeles. After moving there, Ciarra began working as the Creative Director for Geffen Records and Island Def Jam.
- In January 2005, she partnered with photographer and director Anthony Mandler to launch the company Les Enfants Terribles.
- Ciarra is very close to her father.
- She is close friends with a girl named Gabriela Schwartz.
- Ciarra is a gourmet chef.
- She is very fond of dogs.
- Ciarra co-founded the global event and experience company N4XT Experiences in June 2021. On the other hand, Ciarra is also the president of the Los Angeles Fashion Week.
- As of December 2022, Ciarra had more than 54.6k followers on her Instagram account.
- Over the years, her work has led to her collaborating with various well-known stars including Jay-Z, Eminem, David Beckham, Snoop Dogg, The Killers, Usher, and Rihanna.
Featured Image By Ciarra Pardo / Instagram