|Sakhi Gokhale Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 27, 1993|
Sakhi Gokhale is an Indian actress who is known for her portrayal of Pari in Dil Dosti Dobara.
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Until grade 10 Sakhi attended Sahyadri School. Then, Sakhi went on to attend Ruparel College where she pursued a Bachelor of Arts. Later, she graduated with a degree in Fashion and Fine Arts Photography from Bharti Vidyapeeth’s School of Photography, Pune.
In March 2022, Sakhi completed her Master of Arts in Curating Contemporary Art from the Royal College of Art, London, England.
- Father – Mohan Gokhale (Film, Television, and Theater Actor)
- Mother – Shubhangi Gokhale (Marathi and Hindi Theatre, Film, and Television Actress)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sakhi has dated –
- Suvrat Joshi (2019-Present) – Sakhi tied the knot with her co-star Suvrat Joshi, from Dil Dosti Duniyadari on April 11, 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite physical appearance
- Wide smile
- She has a tattoo on her right arm.
Sakhi has appeared in commercials for several brands such as Anuroop Wiwaha.
Sakhi Gokhale Facts
- Growing up, Sakhi was in a boarding school.
- Professionally, Sakhi is a photographer. She had interned under the likes of Jaideep Oberoi prior to taking an interest in acting.
- It was her mother who bought her a DSLR after she completed her schooling which in turn spiked her interest in photography.
- She broke into the entertainment industry as a commercial model.
- Sakhi made her debut theatrical film appearance as Venu in Rangrezz in 2013, alongside the likes of actors Jackky Bhagnani, Priya Anand, Rajpal Yadav, and Vijay Varma. Later, in 2015, she was cast in her first TV show Dil Dosti Duniyadaari.
- In 2017, Sakhi was named “Fresh Face of the Year” by Maharashtra Times.
- She got her big break in the entertainment industry with her work in Dil Dosti Dobara.
- Sakhi and her mother are very close to one another.
Featured Image By Sakhi Gokhale / Instagram