|Rajpal Yadav Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||March 16, 1971|
Rajpal Yadav is an Indian actor, film director, producer, entertainer, voiceover artist, and comedian who is mainly known for his work in the Hindi film industry. He has been cast in a number of movies which include Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya, Jungle, Waqt: The Race Against Time, Yeh Zindagi Ka Safar, Hungama, Dil Bechara Pyaar Ka Maara, Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hoon, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose: The Forgotten Hero, Taarzan: The Wonder Car, Kyaa Kool Hai Hum, Apna Sapna Money Money, Malamaal Weekly, Chup Chup Ke, Bhagam Bhag, Bhool Bhulaiyaa, Partner, Rama Rama Kya Hai Drama, Bhoothnath, Mere Baap Pehle Aap, Daddy Cool, Krazzy 4, Hello! Hum Lallan Bol Rahe Hain, Action Replayy, Ata Pata Lapata, Welcome Back, Judwaa 2, Kick 2, Coolie No. 1, and Main, Meri Patni Aur Woh.
Budaun, Uttar Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Rajpal Yadav attended Rohilkhand University, Bhartendu Academy of Dramatic Arts, and the National School of Drama.
Actor, Film Director, Producer, Entertainer, Voiceover Artist, Comedian
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $10 Million.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rajpal Yadav has dated –
- Radha Yadav (2003-Present) – He got married to Radha Yadav in the year 2003 and they have 2 daughters.
Race / Ethnicity
He has appeared in a commercial for Coca-Cola.
Rajpal Yadav Facts
- In 1999, he was cast as Naurangilal in the Doordarshan’s television serial Mungeri ke bhai Naurangilal.
- Rajpal Yadav played the role of Sippa in the 2000 survival thriller film, Jungle, starring Sunil Shetty, Fardeen Khan, and Urmila Matondkar. This role won him the Screen Award for “Best Performance in a Negative Role”.
- Alongside Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Priyanka Chopra, Shefali Shah, and Boman Irani, Yadav co-starred as servant Laxman in the Hindi-language comedy-drama film, Waqt: The Race Against Time, in 2005. This performance got him nominated for a Filmfare “Best Comedian” Award.
- He brought to life the character of Bandya in the comedy-drama film, Chup Chup Ke, in 2006 and one of his dialogues from the movie became a popular meme (“Mujhe sab aata hai, mai isko bilkul sikha dunga”).
- In 2007, Rajpal Yadav appeared as Lal Hanuman Natwar a.k.a. Chhote Pandit in the Hindi-language psychological horror comedy film, Bhool Bhulaiyaa, which is the remake of the 1993 Malayalam film Manichitrathazhu. His performance in the movie was praised by the audience and it got him nominated for the International Indian Film Academy Award for “Best Performance in a Comic Role”.
- Yadav provided vocals to the character of Dildar Yadav in the 2008 Bollywood animation film, Jumbo, which is an official remake/redubbing of the 2006 Thai film Khan Kluay. Rajpal Yadav worked in the film alongside Akshay Kumar, Lara Dutta, Asrani, Gulshan Grover, and Yuvraj Singh.
- He has also received the Janpad Ratna Award.
- In 2015, he made his Telugu language debut in the action-comedy film titled Kick 2.
Featured Image by Krupasindhu Muduli / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0