|Sanne Vloet Quick Info
|5 ft 11 in
|Date of Birth
|March 10, 1995
Sanne Vloet is a model known for her successful modeling career. She is represented by popular agencies and has graced the cover of magazines like Elle, Vogue, and Harper’s Bazaar. She has done endorsement work for brands like Ralph Lauren and CK One Color Cosmetics. Sanne has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 200k subscribers. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram.
New York City, New York, United States
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
Sanne Vloet is represented by –
- Wilma Wakker (Mother Agency)
- New York Model Management
- Viva Paris
- Why Not Model Management – Milan
- Viva London
- Viva Barcelona
- LA Model Management – Los Angeles
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sanne Vloet has dated –
- Max – Sanne is currently in a relationship with Max. She often shares their pictures on the social media. Max also appeared in one of the videos posted on her official YouTube channel in June 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Dutch ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Green eyes
- Broad smile
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Sanne Vloet has been featured in the promotional campaigns for the following brands –
- Ralph Lauren
- River Island
- CK One Color Cosmetics
Best Known For
- Having done modeling work for the popular fashion brands such as Carolina Herrera, Michael Kors, Chanel, Moschino, Dolce & Gabbana, and Tom Ford
- Being featured in the prestigious publications such as Elle, Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and V Magazine
Sanne Vloet relies on Pilates to keep herself in the right shape. She usually trains 4 times a week in the Pilates studio and spends most of the time on the reformer. Sanne also tries to maintain an active lifestyle. She usually likes to get around in the city by walking.
She backs her workout routine by eating a healthy and clean diet. Her typical daily diet is as follows –
- Breakfast – She starts her day with a bowl of oatmeal and egg whites. She usually puts some chia seeds, goji berries, lime seeds, a scoop of peanut butter, and red fruit in her oatmeal.
- Lunch – Eggs, chicken or salmon with some grilled vegetables
- Snack – To curb her hunger in between meals, she snacks on RX Protein Bars. Her other snacking preferences are rice crackers with avocado, nuts, fruit such as apple or a small chunk of chocolate.
Sanne Vloet Favorite Things
- Music Band – Mumford & Sons
- Music Genre – House Music
- TV Series – S*x and the City and Gossip Girl
- Healthy Drink – Coconut Water
- Guilty Pleasure Food – Red Wine, Chocolate, and Bread
- Healthy Restaurant – Café Clover and Two Hands Restaurant
- Must-Have Kitchen Ingredients – Spices, Chili, and Peanut Butter
- Workout Music – Drake and Rihanna
- Signature Healthy Dish – Healthy green curry with grilled vegetables and chicken
Source – WWD, Stylecaster
Sanne Vloet Facts
- She was discovered at the age of 14 while she was auditioning for the reality TV show, Holland’s Got Talent. She was doing an acrobatics and gymnastics routine and a talent scout saw her on TV. However, as she was still studying in school, she couldn’t work full time as a model. So, she started doing one photo shoot per year and after she started liking the work, she eventually decided to pursue it full time.
- She made her Victoria’s Secret fashion show debut in 2015 at the show held in New York City. She was featured in 2016 and 2017 editions of the show as well.
- Sanne spent some of her childhood years in Zimbabwe, while her parents were working there in a hospital.
- At the age of 15, she applied for a job in a supermarket. But, she later decided against it and opted to focus on her modeling career.
- Visit her official website @ www.sannevloet.co.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Christopher Macsurak / Flickr / CC BY-2.0