|Vlada Roslyakova Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 8, 1987|
Vlada Roslyakova is a Russian model who was considered as one of the most popular and influential models in the 2000s and early part of the 2010s. She has been featured on more than 400 magazine covers including prestigious magazines such as Vogue and Elle. She has also worked with every leading fashion designer including Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney, Versace, and Yves Saint Laurent.
Omsk, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
New York City, New York, United States
- Father – Vladimir Roslyakova
Vlada Roslyakova is represented by –
- Women Management – New York
- Premium Models – Paris
- Women Management – Milan
- Models 1 – London
- View Management – Barcelona
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Unique Models – Copenhagen
- Munich Models
- Modellink – Stockholm
- Donna Models – Tokyo
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vlada Roslyakova isn’t a big fan of sharing her personal life on the public domain because of which, not much is known about her love life and dating history. However, it has long been rumored that she is a married woman. But, these marriage rumors couldn’t be verified from mainstream media sources.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Russian ancestry.
- Beautiful Eyes
- Tall height
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
Vlada Roslyakova has been featured in the endorsement campaigns for the leading brands such as –
- Adolfo Dominguez
- Bergdorf Goodman
- Burberry Blue Label
- Cavalli Perfume
- Christian Lacroix
- Choice Calvin Klein
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Neiman Marcus
- Nina Ricci
Best Known For
- Having done modeling work for the prestigious fashion houses such as Ralph Lauren, Gucci, Alexander McQueen, Calvin Klein, Givenchy, Dolce & Gabbana, Giorgio Armani, and Marc Jacobs
- Being featured on the covers of popular fashion publications including Marie Claire, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue, and V Magazine
Vlada Roslyakova tries to work out at least 3 times a week. She has hired a personal trainer to put her through boxing workouts. She also loves to head outdoors for cycling. Vlada likes other outdoor activities such as horseriding as well.
When it comes to diet, she doesn’t believe in any dieting fads. She keeps it simple and enjoys her food.
Vlada Roslyakova Favorite Things
- Role Model – Veruschka von Lehndorff
- Foods – Sushi and Blinis
- Drink – Smoothies
Source – AllAboutModels.com, FashionModelDirectory.com
Vlada Roslyakova Facts
- She was discovered in February 2004 in her hometown of Omsk. Then, she was sent to Tokyo in August 2004, which served as a sort of school to teach her the basics of modeling.
- In October 2004, she made her fashion debut as she participated in the Paris Fashion Week.
- At the start of her modeling career, she decided to ditch her first name ‘Elena’ and adopt ‘Vlada’ as her stage name so as to distinguish herself from the established model, Elena Rosenkova.
- She was so terrified after her first show that she considered quitting modeling. However, she eventually managed to get a handle on her stage fear.
- In 2007, she was caught up in a scandal as Time magazine turned the focus on seriously underweight models. It was revealed that she could be banned from the Milan Fashion Show for being dangerously underweight.
- In 2007, she was made the face of Christian Lacroix. In the shoot for the promotional campaign, she got an opportunity to work with photographer, Terry Richardson.
- While studying in school, she used to create handmade souvenirs and bijouterie from beads. Then, she used to sell these products for her pocket money.
- In 2008, she was selected as the brand ambassador for Karl Lagerfeld. She replaced the popular Australian model, Gemma Ward in the endorsement campaign.
- In September 2008, she was listed as the “Top Model” in an editorial published by Russian Vogue.
- In 2011, she was signed up as a brand ambassador by Swarovski. She was featured in a video to promote the “Aura” fragrance from Swarovski.
- Apart from her native language, she is also fluent in English and French.
Featured Image by Christopher Macsurak / Flickr / CC BY-2.0