|Sara James Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 10, 2008|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sara James is a Polish singer, songwriter, musician, performer, and reality television personality who rose to acclaim as the winner of the 4th series of the Polish talent show The Voice Kids. She also represented Poland at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2021. Over the years, she has released a number of tracks and extended plays which include the likes of Jak co roku, Spotify Singles, Czarny młyn (with Kuba Szmajkowski), Somebody, Jak co roku, Lecę (with AniKa Dąbrowska and Marcin Maciejczak), Nie jest za późno, Na sam szczyt, Magia jest w nas, My Wave, Taka sama, Bloodline, Ctrl Alt Del, and Hula Hoop.
Sara Zofia Egwu-James
Słubice, Lubusz Voivodeship, Poland
Sara James studied at a primary school in Ośno, Poland and eventually graduated. She also attended a first-degree music school in Słubice where she learned to play the piano and graduated in 2022.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Performer, Reality Television Personality
- Father – John James Egwu (A singer who performed in Bitwa na głosy (English: Clash of the Choirs) as a member of a choir called Mezo and later formed a duet named Loui & John that featured in the Polish breakfast TV program Dzień Dobry TVN)
- Mother – Arleta Dancewicz
- Siblings – Michelle James (Sister), John James Junior (Brother), Jakub Dancewicz (Brother)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
47 kg or 103.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black and White)
Sara James has Nigerian roots of Igbo extraction on her father’s side and is of Polish descent on her mother’s side.
Sara James has done endorsement work for brands such as Amazon.
Sara James Facts
- She was 6 years old when she started her musical pursuits. She then participated in a Christmas carols festival in Szczecinek, Poland, and emerged as the winner.
- Sara James participated in the World Talent Show and was placed 3rd in the year 2020. She was awarded a Silver Microphone during the final show of Lubuski Song Festival Pro Arte.
- She appeared as a contestant on the 4th edition of the talent and reality show The Voice Kids in 2021. She successfully made her way through all the elimination stages on to the final which she won by receiving the highest number of votes from the viewers.
- She participated in the Polish music talent show Szansa na Sukces (which chooses the Polish representative at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2021) in September 2021 and cleared the final round. She then went on to perform her song Somebody which earned her the most votes from both viewers and jurors and she eventually went on to represent Poland at Junior Eurovision.
- Sara James performed at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest on December 19, 2021, and was placed 2nd with 218 points (102 points from online voting and 116 points from the jury).
- On November 18, 2021, she released the extended play titled Jak co roku through Universal Music Polska.
- She performed her song Somebody and Netta Barzilai‘s Eurovision song Toy as a special guest in the TVP show Tu bije serce Europy! Wybieramy hit na Eurowizję on February 19, 2022.
- Sara James auditioned for the 17th season of the American talent show competition America’s Got Talent in 2022 and gave a powerful performance that made judge Simon Cowell push the Golden Buzzer, sending Sara directly to the live shows.
- She was a part of America’s Got Talent: All-Stars (a spin-off of America’s Got Talent) in 2023.
- Sara James performed her song Somebody as a special guest in the TVP show Tu bije serce Europy! Wybieramy hit na Eurowizję on February 26, 2023.
Featured Image by Serecki / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0