|Sara Thompson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 4, 1995|
Sara Thompson is a Canadian actress who came to limelight with her debut as an actress in the British-American dance film Make It Happen (2008) where she portrayed the role of young Lauryn. She gained further popularity after playing the part of a waitress in the romantic comedy movie Lovesick (2016) and by landing the recurring role of Molly Ross in 2018 in the legal drama TV series Burden of Truth.
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Soon after graduating from high school, she moved to New York City and enrolled for a degree in Film and Television acting at the New York Film Academy.
- Others – Sophie (Grandmother)
She is represented by –
- The Characters Talent Agency Ltd. – Canada
- LINK Entertainment – United States of America
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Brendan Fletcher (2017-Present) – Sara began dating actor, screenwriter, and producer Brendan in 2017 and they have been together since then.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Canadian descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Petite frame
- Sharp nose
- Prominent cheekbones
- Shapely lips
- Dreamy eyes
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Joe Boxer
Sara Thompson Favorite Things
- Dream Role – A Disney princess
- Supporter Of – The Orange Daisy Project that has strived to aid the mental health of young women, she having appeared in the project’s documentary made for television in 2017
- Position She Pictures Herself To Be In, In The Future – Executive producer
Source – TVOverMind
Sara Thompson Facts
- She has disclosed that she was bullied when she was a teenager and found her escape in dancing. A turnaround came in her life after she did a spoken word piece about a young girl who was a victim of bullying, the piece taking her to Poland where she performed it and saw her voice having a huge impact on people’s lives when she danced during a fundraiser for Orange Daisy Project.
- Sara suggested to her parents about moving to New York through a PowerPoint presentation, explaining that she longed to study acting and so wanted to move to the Big Apple. She had emphasized that as her family had no acting background, she was fully aware that she could fail, however, her parents believed in her and gave her permission to relocate.
- After shifting to New York, opportunities to be an actress did not come easily and her visa was almost expiring, so Sara moved back to Vancouver, where she began a nail business named Bearclaws. She used to operate from her house and would organize photoshoots while waiting to get an offer.
- She shared a photo of herself with her grandmother on Instagram in September 2018.
Featured Image by Sara Thompson / Instagram