|Sarah-Jane Conder Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 15, 1986|
Sarah-Jane Conder is a British-American social media personality and YouTube star who is best recognized for being the matriarch of the Conder family that has been popular on the internet for their YouTube channel titled Dad V Girls. The family has become quite successful on social media and has also garnered a huge fan base with more than a million subscribers on YouTube.
England, United Kingdom
Social Media Personality, YouTube Star
Sarah-Jane Conder self-manages her career.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah-Jane Conder has dated –
- Joel Conder (2002-Present) – She met Joel Conder for the first time at a disco as she had accompanied her best friend at the time on a date with Joel’s brother, Luke. Sarah was just 15 years old at that time while Joel was a year older. The duo instantly hit it off and started dating eventually. They have been together ever since and parent 4 daughters, namely, Kaci Conder (b. June 4, 2005), Grace Conder (b. October 29, 2007), Sophie Conder (b. January 31, 2012), and Chloe Conder (b. January 13, 2018). Sarah and Joel got married on April 23, 2011, and the entire family is active on social media. Moreover, the couple also has matching tattoos which they got inked on the last day of their 6-month stay in Spain and the tattoo says ‘I will love you forever’ in Spanish.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pierced ears and nose
- Several tattoos on her body
Sarah-Jane Conder has either endorsed or promoted many brands like River Island and Luxury Rural Retreats Herts.
Sarah-Jane Conder Favorite Things
- Drink – Coke
- Takeaway – Curry
Source – YouTube
Sarah-Jane Conder Facts
- The YouTube channel, Dad V Girls, was created on November 9, 2017, and the videos on the channel are generally based on Q&As, challenges, routines, vlogs, pranks, DIYs, and other engaging things from the family’s day-to-day life. Also, the videos on the channel have accumulated more than 200 million views.
- Some of the popular videos on Dad V Girls have been titled “WILL THEY CHEAT?! – HIDDEN CAMERA GAMES – PART 1”, “FREAKY FRIDAY PARODY – (DAD AND DAUGHTER SWITCH BODIES)”, “Festival Themed Birthday Party & Secret Challenge!”, “WHAT AM I PETTING? – WHAT’S IN THE BOX”, “Who’s most likely to?! Kids vs Parents!”, and “KFC FAMILY MUKBANG – Q&A – Kaci Tells Dad she has a boyfriend”.
- Sarah-Jane Conder’s first job was working as a receptionist at a hotel.
- During her younger years, she wanted to become a social worker.
- Between having either messy hair or messy house for the whole life, she would choose to have messy hair.
- Sarah-Jane Conder wanted to name Chole ‘Penelope’.
- She prefers theatre to cinema.
- If she were to make a choice between cleaning the toilet for the entire life and ironing for the rest of her life, Sarah-Jane Conder would go for cleaning the toilet.
- She likes Whitney Houston more than Dolly Parton.
- Sarah once had a pet rabbit named Dusty.
- She prefers baths to showers.
Featured Image by Sarah-Jane Conder / Instagram