|Sarah Kendall Quick Info
|5 ft 8 in
|Date of Birth
|August 3, 1976
Sarah Kendall is an Australian comedian and actress who became widely popular after writing and starring in the hit comedy show, Frayed (2019-Present). She has more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
She was educated at Sydney University.
- Father – Worked as a forensic scientist
- Siblings – She has a brother.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah Kendall has dated –
- Henry Naylor – As of 2021, Sarah is blissfully married to the award-winning comedy writer, Henry Naylor. They are doting parents to a son and a daughter together.
Race / Ethnicity
Her fiery red hair
Sarah Kendall has done endorsement work for the brand ‘Georg Jensen’.
Sarah Kendall Favorite Things
- Stand-Up Comedy Special – Specials by Ellen DeGeneres
- Comedy Sketch – Martin Short‘s interview (as Jiminy Glick) with Steve Martin
- Comedy Show – 30 Rock
- Character On Frayed – Jim (played by Ben Mingay)
Source – The Guardian, RadioTimes.com
Sarah Kendall Facts
- She has named films by director John Hughes and the books written by Judy Blume as her biggest comedic inspirations.
- Sarah has been mistaken for the world-renowned Australian redhead Nicole Kidman in the past.
- She encountered a harrowing experience during one of her stand-up performances when she was threatened with s**ual violence by a heckler.
- In 2004, Sarah became the 1st female comedian to be nominated for a Perrier Award since 1995, when Jenny Eclair made history as its 1st ever female winner.
- One of the funniest books she’s ever read is Stephen Fry’s autobiography called Moab Is My Washpot released in 1997.
- Sarah competed in the game show Taskmaster and emerged as the champion in 2021.
- Additionally, she has also appeared in other comedy shows on television like Beehive, Russell Howard’s Good News, Alan Davies: As Yet Untitled, etc.
Featured Image by Sarah Kendall / Facebook