|Sarah McDaniel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.75 in|
|Date of Birth||July 30, 1995|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Sarah McDaniel is an American model and actress known for her 2 different colored eyes. Her claim to fame began after she graced the cover of Playboy‘s first ever non-n*de magazine in 2016. She has also portrayed important roles in films and TV shows such as Perfect and SuperHigh. Sarah has more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
Sarah Rose McDaniel
Roseville, California, United States
Oxnard, California, United States
- Father – Gregory Paul McDaniel (Project Manager)
- Mother – Angela McDaniel
- Siblings – Zoe McDaniel (Sister)
Sarah self-manages her career.
5 ft 9¾ in or 177 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Her left eye is bright blue in color and right eye is hazel.
- Buxom figure
- Different colored eyes
Sarah has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Portraying important roles in the TV series such as Faith/Grace in SuperHigh in 2017
- Being on the cover of Playboy‘s first non-n*de magazine in 2016
- Having two different eye colors
Sarah made her first theatrical film appearance as Isabell in The Row in 2018.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert in 2016.
Sarah McDaniel Facts
- The reason behind Sarah’s two different eye colors is a condition known as heterochromia iridum.
- Growing up, Sarah was bullied by people for being chubby and having 2 different eye-colors.
- In 2019, it was revealed by StyleCaster and various other media outlets that she was not born with different eye color condition. In fact, she was wearing blue colored contact lenses her whole life. Then, in July 2017, she actually got a blue artificial lens implanted in her eye through Bright Ocular in India.
- According to the HuffPost, she is a model turned journalist specializing in the field of investigative journalism.
- She caught the eye of Hefner who featured her as the face of the Playboy magazine as the theme for March 2016 was “Snapchat and Social Media” and she clearly had met the essentials needed to grace the cover.
- Towards the end of 2015, Sarah hinted on beginning a lingerie line of her own in partnership with Frankie’s Bikinis.
- Sarah has been featured in several music videos including British singer Mark Ronson‘s song, Summer Breaking and Daffodils featuring Kevin Parker from the album Uptown Special.
- She was previously represented by L.A. Models.
- By the end of 2018, Sarah was set to begin her own skincare product called Walagoot.
- Follow her on Instagram and YouTube.
Featured Image by Sarah McDaniel / Instagram