Britt Maren Stavinoha
Mar, Marbie, Britters
Britt is signed with these modeling agencies –
- Francina Models
- Supreme Management – New York
- Women Management – Milan
- Neal Hamil Agency
- The Hive Management – London
- Supreme Management – Paris
- Place Models – Hamburg
- 2pm Model Management – Copenhagen
- Uno Models – Barcelona
- Click Management (Signed with this company in 2007)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Her husband Derek Orrell is a chef and runs The Heyward restaurant in Brooklyn, New York City.
Race / Ethnicity
- Long legs
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
As a model, she has advertised for a lot many brands and designers including Angelo Marani, Balenciaga, Blanco, Fornarina, Free People, Garnier, Kocca, Nike, René Lezard, Sephora, Target, and Victoria’s Secret.
Best Known For
Working with Victoria’s Secret, and opening the Alexander Wang Spring 2011 fashion show in New York.
First Fashion Show
Britt debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2008 fashion show where she walked for Benjamin Cho.
First TV Show
In 2015, Britt guest appeared in an episode of gossip show Access Hollywood as herself.
To keep herself in shape, Britt does exercise at a studio in Williamsburg which is a Pure Barre class. It is a high-intensity workout which keeps Britt on toes. She burns a ton of calories here.
Talking about diet, she herself is a very good cook. Hence, she is able to make tasty yet healthy recipes for herself. Eating healthy for her is a habit. She sometimes has to keep her sweet food obsession in check due to her big sweet tooth. Britt also drinks ample amount of water.
Britt Maren Favorite Things
- Dress – The one which Alexander Wang gave her
- All-time Favorite Designers – Alexander Wang, Stella McCartney, Chloé
- Color – Blue
- Band – Dave Matthews Band
- Movies – Chinatown (1974), Clueless (1995), The Virgin Suicides (1999), Reality Bites (1994)
- Healthy Ingredient – Coconut Oil
- Book – Slouching Towards Bethlehem (By Joan Didion)
- Sport – Surfing
- Pastime – Baking
- Cooking Website – ripe-cuisine.com
- Beauty Product – Aquaphor, Embryolisse
- Favorite Thing in the World – Carrot Cake
- Holiday Destination – Turks and Caicos Islands
- SI Swimsuit Model – Brooklyn Decker
Source – Vogue.it, Vogue.com, TheKnot.com, SI.com
Britt Maren Facts
- She has a huge sweet tooth.
- Apart from being a model, Britt is a good baker, thanks to her chef husband.
- Her interest in cooking started when as a kid, she used to watch her mother cooking in the kitchen. The interest grew bigger due to her husband.
- She took birth at Sweden, was raised in Houston, Texas (United States) and finally started living in New York (United States).
- For her, fashion is to feel comfortable with her own style.
- She was discovered in Texas.
- She prefers comfortable, relaxed, and laid-back clothing.
- Britt has a pet dog named, Zeus.
- She doesn’t like piercing at any body part apart from ears.
- Britt prefers the seaside over the mountainous place.
- Maren is friends with fellow models such as Caroline Brasch Nielsen, Colinne Michaelis, Daria Strokous, Jessica Clarke, and Kristina Romanova.
- Food blogger Stephanie Hoban from ripe-cuisine.com is Britt’s best friend.
- She supports the New York-based non-profit organization, GrowNYC.
- Maren was featured as a top 10 newcomer by Models.com in September 2010.
- She uses Vitamix blender in the kitchen a lot and can’t live without it.
- Apart from modeling and baking, she also takes an interest in event planning and DIY projects.
- She wants the ability to sing songs. Though, she is a shower singer and likes to sing Taylor Swift‘s songs.
- If she wasn’t modeling, she would have been a sports broadcaster (after studying journalism).