Moscow, Soviet Union
Daria studied till the age of 5 at Benin in Africa.
Fashion / Runway Model, Actress, Photographer
- Father – Vladimir Strokous (Prominent Businessman)
- Mother – Olga Strokous
These are her talent agencies –
- Select Model Management
- Women Management – Paris
- Iconic Management
- Fashion Model Management – Moscow (Mother Agency)
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has not publicly revealed about any of her boyfriends or significant other.
Race / Ethnicity
31.5-24.5-35 in or 80-62-89 cm
3 (US) or 33 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
As a model, Daria has walked the ramp and did advertisements for brands like Alberta Ferretti, Chanel “Paris-Bombay”, D&G, Jil Sander, Juicy Couture, Louis Vuitton, Love & Juicy Couture’ fragrance, Prada.
Best Known For
Modeling and walking the ramp for famous brands like Louis Vuitton, D&G, etc
Sci-Fi thriller film, released in 2011 Contagion for her role as Irina. It was a small role.
She has also appeared as the lead model in the short film for Dior “Secret Garden – Versailles” by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin.
First TV Show
Her debut was with the fashion shows in 2007, in which she modeled exclusively for Prada in Milan and Paris.
After that, she was seen in Ready to wear – Spring / Summer 2008 modeling for Andrew Gn, Barbara Bui, Charles Anastase, Gaspard Yurkievich, Prada, Undercover, Vanessa Bruno.
Daria Strokous Favorite Accessory
Daria Strokous Facts
- Her family moved to Benin after she was born.
- She started modeling and appearing in fashion shows from 2007.
- As of early 2013, she has been ranked at no. 6 at models.com “Top 50 Women” list.
- Adina Forizs, Lovisa Ingman, Yasminka Muratovich, Mackenzie Hamilton, Alana Kuznetsova, Anna Gushina, Anabela Belikova, Gantz Gilles, Kelly Moreira, Joan Pedrola, Britt Maren are her friends.
- She said in an interview that she has 5 sunglasses.
- In the same interview, she revealed that she has studied little bit of journalism and would continue study around January 2012.
- She has interest in photography also and is planning to release a book on that, which would be about backstage photographers.
- In her free time, she enjoys doing drawing, sowing, knitting in winters and in summers she likes to sit in the park and read books.
- Strokous has been featured in style.com.
- She has also walked in Haute Couture shows.
- Daria has graced the cover of various magazines like Vogue Italia, Vogue Japan, Numero, Vogue Russia.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.