|Daria Strokous Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 25, 1990|
Daria Strokous is a Russian fashion model, film actor, and photographer. She has worked with various noted brands and designers like Off-White, Balmain, H&M, Michael Kors, Haider Ackermann, Christian Dior, Jason Wu, Ralph Lauren, Rodarte, Vera Wang, Carolina Herrera, Donna Karan, Gucci, Versace, Salvatore Ferragamo, Diane Von Furstenberg, Oscar de la Renta, Altuzarra, Max Mara, Emilio Pucci, Tom Ford, Balmain, Marc Jacobs, Chloe, Nina Ricci, Fendi, Alexander Wang, Bottega Veneta, Stella McCartney, Balenciaga, Lanvin, Elie Saab, Prada, Lacoste, Prabal Gurung, Victoria Beckham, Derek Lam, Tommy Hilfiger, Miu Miu, Celine, Dolce & Gabbana, Moschino, Versus, Givenchy, Loewe, Calvin Klein, Hermes, Kenzo, Tory Burch, Comme Des Garcons, and DKNY. Daria has also appeared on the covers of magazines like Elle Russia, Vogue Germany, Harper’s Bazaar Russia, Numéro Russia, Numéro France, Harper’s Bazaar Germany, Vogue Japan, L’Officiel Russia, S Moda, Lui France, Vogue Italy, W Korea, Vogue Korea, Vogue China, Harper’s Bazaar Bride Australia, La Repubblica delle Donne, L’Officiel Singapore, and Elle France.
Дарья Владимировна Строкоус (Daria Vladimirovna Strokous)
Moscow, Soviet Union
Los Angeles, California, United States
Daria studied till the age of 5 at Benin in Africa.
Fashion / Runway Model, Actor, Photographer
- Father – Vladimir Strokous (Prominent Businessman)
- Mother – Olga Strokous
These are her talent agencies –
- Select Model Management
- Women Management – Paris
- Iconic Management
- Fashion Model Management – Moscow (Mother Agency)
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Daria Strokous has dated –
- Dmitry Rybolovlev – She was romantically involved with Russian oligarch, billionaire businessperson, and investor Dmitry Rybolovlev in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
31.5-24.5-35 in or 80-62-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
As a model, Daria has walked the ramp and did advertisements for brands like Alberta Ferretti, Chanel “Paris-Bombay”, D&G, Jil Sander, Juicy Couture, Louis Vuitton, Love & Juicy Couture’ fragrance, and Prada.
Best Known For
Modeling and walking the ramp for famous brands like Louis Vuitton, D&G, etc
She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Irina in the 2011 American medical thriller film Contagion, starring Matt Damon, Laurence Fishburne, Jude Law, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Winslet, and Marion Cotillard.
She has also appeared as the lead model in the short film for Dior “Secret Garden – Versailles” by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin.
First TV Show
Her debut was with the fashion shows in 2007, in which she modeled exclusively for Prada in Milan and Paris.
After that, she was seen in Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2008 modeling for Andrew Gn, Barbara Bui, Charles Anastase, Gaspard Yurkievich, Prada, Undercover, and Vanessa Bruno.
Daria Strokous Favorite Things
- Accessory – Sunglasses
Daria Strokous Facts
- Her family moved to Benin after she was born.
- She started modeling and appearing in fashion shows in 2007.
- As of early 2013, she has been ranked at no. 6 on models.com “Top 50 Women” list.
Adina Forizs, Lovisa Ingman, Yasminka Muratovich, Mackenzie Hamilton, Alana Kuznetsova, Anna Gushina, Anabela Belikova, Gantz Gilles, Kelly Moreira, Joan Pedrola, Britt Maren are her friends.
- She said in an interview that she has 5 sunglasses.
- In the same interview, she revealed that she has studied a little bit of journalism and would continue studying around January 2012.
- She has an interest in photography also and is planning to release a book on that, which would be about backstage photographers.
- In her free time, she enjoys drawing, sowing, and knitting in winters, and in summers she likes to sit in the park and read books.
- Strokous has been featured in Style.com.
- She has also walked in Haute Couture shows.
- Daria has graced the cover of various magazines like Vogue Italia, Vogue Japan, Numero, and Vogue Russia.
her boyfriend is mark abegg de boucherville fashion ceo